Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got this guy and fresh out of the box the first thing I notice is that there is a big nasty clump of hair missing from too much hacking away. Waited over a month for this so I'm bloody gutted. Anyone else received their Aragorn like this?
20171212_103236.jpg

I received my replacement neck post today.

Sorry, let me be more specific. I received the envelope it should have been sent in. However it was empty. Literally nothing in it. Who works in that shipping department?? I sent a message to Asmus’ Facebook page, so am hoping for a reply soon!

I received my replacement neck post today.

Sorry, let me be more specific. I received the envelope it should have been sent in. However it was empty. Literally nothing in it. Who works in that shipping department?? I sent a message to Asmus’ Facebook page, so am hoping for a reply soon!

I had that issue as well. The post office roller pushed it out so I was delivered an empty envelop. I reached out to them as well on 11/20 and they said they'd send me another one, but that hasn't showed up yet.

I had that issue as well. The post office roller pushed it out so I was delivered an empty envelop. I reached out to them as well on 11/20 and they said they'd send me another one, but that hasn't showed up yet.

Well that’s semi-good news then! Sorry it happened to you too, but at least it’s not unprecedented so they will hopefully send out another for me! No reply yet though...

Following on from yesterday's post, Asmus have kindly offered to send me a replacement head for Aragorn :) can't argue with that!

Well that’s semi-good news then! Sorry it happened to you too, but at least it’s not unprecedented so they will hopefully send out another for me! No reply yet though...

Same thing happened to me and they also responded that they would send a replacement. Hopefully they put it in a padded envelop so it won't get machine sorted like it did the first time.

I'm wondering if my neck peg maybe got totally destroyed in the sorter. Because most of you guys who got the empty envelopes got them a while ago. I haven't received anything yet. Hmm...

Got my replacement peg. That was quick. Asmus really does put forth a good effort and they deserve a lot of credit for that.

My Aragorn is repainted by I'MDolls

gZSpNoIqoHU.jpg

I need now to confirm that I like it. What do you think? Maybe brows must be a bit more wide?

Has anyone been able to reach Asmus (Andy or George) via PMs here?

They used to respond very quickly and with great help, but I've reached out to them a few times over several months now and have not heard a word back. Very unusual.

Backstory: In June, I had inquired early on about the Aragorn head that sold out immediately and George said they would have extras and to contact Rola to have once set aside. I did that, no word back from Rola, so after a month or so I followed up here with a PM to George and got no response. I let it go until the heads started shipping and then checked in again to remind them that Rola had never responded, and still no word back. Just sent a PM again last night when I saw Asmus on, and again no word back.

After 4 messages with no response, I do take it personally.

Back