Asmus Toys : Aragorn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, this worked for me. I held my finger over the eyebrows about 1/8" up and it really looks like Aragorn to me now. So imo it's the hair that is making it look off.
View attachment 185478

wow this picture you have cropped has changed my entire thoughts on this pce.. now I love it the hair and forehead is just what's wrong !
well done mate

Hey haven't been following this thread too closely. I was just wondering besides the opinion that people have about the headsculpt, what is the general consensus on the rest of the release (clothes,accessories,etc..) are they movie accurate in terms of color and style and all that? What about this version of the character as opposed to the Return of the King version that might get released? Will anyone be waiting hoping that version gets released instead? Thanks guys.

Is the price really approx $300 or am I going crazy? I saw that price for pre-order in some web sites.

That's where I preordered...I talked to Steve personally...he seems like a pretty decent guy ;)

Steve and Margaret are both really nice. I've talked with both of them. Once they get their brick and mortar up and running this summer, I plan to make a road trip down there to see them in person (only about 6 hours away). They've been very accomadating to me over the last couple of years since I got back into this hobby.

I'm either going to order from Timewalker Toys or Urban Samurai. Urban Samurai is 199.00 I think but with a 20 dollar gift card if paid now. They have no mention of the extra head sculpt in their description though. I emailed them and asked if it was included but couldn't get a solid answer. I know the extra head sculpt is not great but I want it anyway.

That's what I thought you meant. For someone who doesn't seem to like Asmus you sure seem to hang out in these threads.

I have an Asmus GtW figure and I had faith on Asmus for a good Aragorn figure.

Well I cannot say if I don't like Asmus but I'm really disappointed.

Asmus unto Facebook account: 10330370_10152760353461968_5305319433782542803_n.jpg

Looks like Toybiz and not like a collectible item... The horse has too much articulations, it ruins all. :(

Back