Asmus LotR/Hobbit Most Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hell yes!!! :yess::yess::yess::yess:
One of the coolest characters with one of the coolest armor and probably the coolest sword. Give it to us, precioussssss....

Give us the total sculpt with a wig we can put on him and a helmet we can take on and off. Not even kidding. Wayyyyy cool sculpt.

SAUR-ON! SAUR-ON! SAUR-ON!

24" and Die-cast armor would be AMAZING, an heirloom piece if ever there were one

If there's going to be an Eomer, that HAS to be a Théoden!

Both will need mounts and of course, Eomer will need that spear that he uses on the Mumakil driver!

For Rohan! Love the reveal! Asmus you keep making me re-assess my display space to make more room for LOTR characters!

Good news on Eomer. Hopefully he will be in full armor.

I don't remember seeing Eomer without armour. Hmm, maybe at the start of RotK when they toast to the fallen, he might be on the edge on the shot somewhere. Regardless, no excuses to not include his armour, helmet and weapons.

Eomer is coming! Well, that's great news! And the sculpt looks promising, too! Can't wait to see more!

Top 3 on my wish list:

1) Sauron (seems like a good candidate for a 1/4 scale body?)
2) Theoden in armor w/horse
3) Gollum/Smeagol two-pack (But only when the technology is right. That's a complicated figure -- especially the body -- and I would never want to see it rushed out before it's ready.)

(Wormtongue and armored/mounted Eomer would be 4 & 5!)

Loved Galadriel in Hobbit
873b1957ee3c5221d2740e92147ad246.jpg

Hi Geb. Asmus has confirmed Eomer is coming - if you go back through this thread to post 57 Asmus shared a work in progress picture of the sculpt.

Hi Geb. Asmus has confirmed Eomer is coming - if you go back through this thread to post 57 Asmus shared a work in progress picture of the sculpt.
Woah! Why doesn't he have his own thread yet? I completely missed that! :D *runs off to make a thread to inform the masses*

Back