Asmus LotR/Hobbit Most Wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here’s a list of the figures I’d love to see. The line needs more villains & the top 3 on this list played huge roles in the film.
Gollum/Sméagol
Lurtz
Saron
Goblin Archer
King of the dead

Mine would be Theoden, Faramir, uruk hai, Lurtz, Eowyn 2.0 (in lady of Rohan dress) and every other character. From the hobbit I would love to see more dwarves after Azog

How about an Easterling? One of my favorite armor designs from the movies. Besides that, some new characters I'd like are:
Sauron
Gollum/Sméagol
Bill the Pony
Uruk-Hai and some orcs would be nice too.

Thorin, Fili, Kili Battle of Five Armies

Dwalin w. switchout mohawk/armor

More dwarves in general

More dio stands - Bag End most of all

Static horses - Shadowfax, Firefoot, etc. for display

Galadriel

Faramir w. switchouts

Hobbit Legolas rooted hair and Mirkwood armor

Thranduil on throne

Theoden and Snowmane

Old Bilbo, Theoden, Wormtongue, Faramir, Denathor, Gollum, Elrond, Galadriel and hopefully Sauron and endless orcs....Asmus you make, I'll buy

I'd be in for all of the above suggestions, but I would like to see some army builders at some point too (either complete figures or armor sets so we can make our own). In some cases, you could even make a figure that could be displayed as a named character or a generic soldier. Look at WETA's recent statue of Gamling and an unnamed Royal Guard of Rohan. Haldir's armor at Helm's Deep seems similar enough to the other Galadhrim Warriors...just with no helmet and a larger red cloak in place of the bluish-grey of the rank and file. Elrond's Last Alliance armor seems to share enough pieces from the standard Elven soldier ones that Asmus could do a Second Age Elf Warrior figure with Elrond as an optional add-on (I'm guessing they'll opt for The Hobbit version as their default Elrond figure, so this is probably the only way we'd see the LotR Second Age look.

But the army builder I'd most like to see are the Easterlings. I'd buy at least 2 or 3 if they were fully kitted out with both the long pike and short spear version of their distinctive halberd as well as a banner attachment, scimitar, and bow/arrows.

After putting some thought into this line of figures here are the 3 figure that will be difficult for Asmus to make but are must haves for the collection to be complete.

1. Smeagol/Gollum- He's too important to the story not to make the figure. he will be difficult for Asmus to make because of his size. Also NECA has set the bar high with a standard that will be hard to beat with their 1/4 scale figure. I think this figure could be a huge success with two head sculpts one with the possible eye system that other companies like hot toys & wondery have used on their figures
NECA Gollum 3.jpg

2. Sauron by my math he'd be the side of a 1/4 scale figure. As much die cast as the company can put in the figure.
fullsizeoutput_79b.jpeg

3.Lurtz this figure will have a lot of presence dark colors with a white hand painted on his face! plus this could be a customizable figure for army building.86-01-01930_LOTR_Lurtz_1-6_005.jpg

I'd like Fili and Kili, as well as a second Thranduil figure in his other outfit.

Pippin Minas Tirith Armour.
Merry in Rohan Armour.
Arwen.
Galadriel.
Radaghast.
Old Bilbo.
Lurtz.
Orcs.
Aragorn in King Armour.

Elrond, Galadriel, Sauron, Radagast, the rest of Thorins company. I could list every character Tbh but for my budget those would be the ones I want.

Arwen
Galadriel
Elrond
Theoden
Sauron
Faramir
Eowyn (in gown--I'm sure they could do a better likeness now)
Lurtz
Denethor
GTG and GTW head sculpts with rooted hair and beards
Legolas head with rooted hair

All-metal Sauron (using a customized version of Asmus' already existing 1/4 body)
All-metal Witchking w/ disassemblable fell beast
All-rooted Elrond w/ both battle and Council garbs
All-rooted Galadriel w/ some good sculpt by some good sculptor, not Asmus'...
Balin (that'what a real Dwarf should look like)
Gloin (that's what a real Dwarf should look like)
All-rooted Saruman (pubic hair too)
Rooted and braided Legolas from The Hobbit (but make the head available separately for those of us owning the original Leggie!)
Aragorn Black Gate with much improved, rooted headsculpt
Thranduil V2 (V1 was crap from top to toe)
Haldir
Théoden
Treebeard
Orcs, trolls, goblins, Uruk Hai, etc
Horses!!!

Can I just say everyone? I would probably even buy Proudfoot as long as there is enough space in between releases for me to afford them all.

Number one on my list is ranger Faramir. Then it looks like this
2. Gollum / Smeagol
3. Lurtz
4. Gandalf the Grey rooted hair and beard LOTR (which looks to be right around the corner)
5. Haldir either Lothlorien wood elf clothing or armoured up - I just like this guy haha
6. Sauron
7. Re-release of the ringwraiths both with and without steed
8. New improved Gandalf the White rooted hair and beard and shadowfax
9. Theoden
10. Aragorn return of the King

Back