Art Figures - King Orm/Ocean Master - Aquaman 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this guy today! Initial impressions: he's cool and had a lot of presence. That mask! The costume is very well done with loads of details. 3 sets of hands: grip, fists, and open. You have to out on the calf and forearm armor, but it's easy. I did break a peg in one of the hands. It seems like the cape is supposed to attach magnetically, but I think they forgot to put magnets in my figure. I tucked it into his collar armor. The cape is otherwise very meh. You can guys it, but it will never wow you. The trident is nicely sized and looks cool. Overall a very imposing figure. I boxed him back before taking pics. I'll try to get some tomorrow.

Forgot about the portrait: the sculpt is there! It's a very good likeness, but the paint apps could be way better.

Ocean Master arrived today. This is a fantastic 3rd party figure. The level of detail and materials on the outfit are very impressive. The portrait actually looks better than expected in hand although I'll of course display it with the helmet. Even the box art goes above and beyond. I would love to see Art Figures produce more Aquaman characters.

Wondering if I’ll regret passing on this but I have to draw the line somewhere. I’m not particularly a fan of the film (I mean this as a personal taste thing, it’s great for what it is, just not my cup of tea). But I did really appreciate Patrick Wilson’s (and Nichole Kidman’s) performance in this movie. Oh well. With helmeted sculpt looks awesome. Happy to see that people are pleased with it!

And once again, I’m delighted to see third party companies coming through with quality figures to meet the demand for DC collectors!

Only part I'm not crazy about is that the gauntlets and boots come separately in the tray. When I took the hands off to put he gauntlets on, both wrist pegs broke. It comes with extras, but the default hands were the gripping hands, so now I have to drill them out to remove the broken pegs. :(

Other than that, it's great looking figure.

Only part I'm not crazy about is that the gauntlets and boots come separately in the tray. When I took the hands off to put he gauntlets on, both wrist pegs broke. It comes with extras, but the default hands were the gripping hands, so now I have to drill them out to remove the broken pegs. :(

Other than that, it's great looking figure.
Yeah, not sure why they did that. Thanks for the heads up, will use a hair dryer to heat up first. Great figure though. Hot Toys, how do you keep missing these?

Mine arrived yesterday. I haven't had any problems with him. But damn he looks great.
Ocean Master.jpg
Ocean Master1.jpg

Looks cool.
That suit would be awesome on a Superman mos style body.
Especially the crotch legs area.

Has anyone who bought theirs at KGHobby received this yet?
I'm still waiting for my invoice from them for the balance of the figure.

Back