Art Figures - King Orm/Ocean Master - Aquaman 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
Headsculpt isn’t that great but the suit and helmet look cool.

1163EC8F-EB30-4825-88F3-278AAEC212D6.jpeg
DCBFB84A-1822-4492-B770-E0BDA4B9057A.jpeg
6DEC9121-1970-43BB-BB12-957FD0E13B3C.jpeg
87395523-588E-4ECB-8329-E9B1D0A9867A.jpeg
969B390F-D776-4113-ACF2-E60A1B97D107.jpeg
D04EE24F-C6DB-4FD4-B99D-45BCC2A0F2A0.jpeg
9209B3C1-3C10-4867-82B6-AC71C31861F2.jpeg
2ECAC290-D8B3-4DFA-8EF0-7EF9160C6E66.jpeg

Looks great but it should have the regular hair not final battle one.

Hot Toys! Was this that hard to do?

Looks really good and you (presumably) don’t have to pay HT pricing most likely. Great for those who have been wanting him

Last edited:
I look forward to seeing an in-hand review of that Orm figure. At a glance from those pics I'm not getting HT level of quality. But promo pics can be very deceptive as we know.

Not bad. Will definitely pick it up. Even if HT produces one for Aquaman 2, it’ll be another 3-4 years before it’s in hand.

This looks good, as long as you keep the helmet on I think he makes for a really visually interesting character and figure.
I may display him with either Arthur when I eventually get a hold of him or with the likes of Zod and other stand-alone DCEU villains.
I'm tempted to pre-order but I think I will wait to see the final product.

I really enjoyed Orm in the first movie, and arguably he was every bit as much a hero as Arthur, if not even more so, considering that Arthur has no real answers to the problems Orm is trying to address (admittedly genocide isn't a great solution either - why do so many villains make it plan A), and I also really found myself kind of feeling for him considering that he is betrayed by his chief advisor, fiance, and mother all for Simba, Arthur Pendragon, Thor "THE RIGHTFUL KING", aka his half-brother who all the people in his life clearly love more for some reason and who has no experience of rule, no real desire to rule, hasn't put in any of the work to rule or earn his place, has no solutions or even meaningful dialogue regarding their society's problems, seems to actively hate his people (though not without reason), whose allegiance is clearly to the surface rather than Atlantis etc... all because those people seem to think he will magically be better than the guy who is actually trying to do the job given to him.
I cant help but secretly root for him, considering everyone else in the movie and the movie itself seem so intent on going against him.

Ordered from Giantoy. The portrait isn't the best, but I'd never display that version. Everything else looks really good. It should look quite nice with Aquaman. Would be great to see Art Figures continue the line with Black Manta and Mera. It's good that unlicensed companies like this, SooSoo and Toys Era seem to be picking up the slack Hot Toys is ignoring.

I pre-ordered through OSK. I initially passed on solo Aquaman, but now I will pick him up to disay with Orm. And yeah, hopefully they will make Mera and Black Manta as well.

Super excited for this! The unhelmeted sculpt looks good IMHO, I would have prefered the slicked back hair look he had throughout the movie. What they chose is how he looks in the final battle above the sea with Arthur.
Either way was a quick pre-order for me also from OSK.

This looks good, as long as you keep the helmet on I think he makes for a really visually interesting character and figure.
I may display him with either Arthur when I eventually get a hold of him or with the likes of Zod and other stand-alone DCEU villains.
I'm tempted to pre-order but I think I will wait to see the final product.

I really enjoyed Orm in the first movie, and arguably he was every bit as much a hero as Arthur, if not even more so, considering that Arthur has no real answers to the problems Orm is trying to address (admittedly genocide isn't a great solution either - why do so many villains make it plan A), and I also really found myself kind of feeling for him considering that he is betrayed by his chief advisor, fiance, and mother all for Simba, Arthur Pendragon, Thor "THE RIGHTFUL KING", aka his half-brother who all the people in his life clearly love more for some reason and who has no experience of rule, no real desire to rule, hasn't put in any of the work to rule or earn his place, has no solutions or even meaningful dialogue regarding their society's problems, seems to actively hate his people (though not without reason), whose allegiance is clearly to the surface rather than Atlantis etc... all because those people seem to think he will magically be better than the guy who is actually trying to do the job given to him.
I cant help but secretly root for him, considering everyone else in the movie and the movie itself seem so intent on going against him.
All great points. (y) Thank goodness they didn't kill him off at the end, really looking forward to his involvement in the sequel.

Yeah, major kudos to DC for not killing off every villain in every movie. We've still got Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Deadshot, Killer Croc, Harley, Joker, King Shark, Ratcatcher 2, Bloodsport, Orm, Black Manta, Dr. Sivanna, Dr Mind, Cheetah, Maxwell Lord, Weasel, Darkseid and Apokolips and whoever else I'm leaving off/ background characters. Meanwhile the MCU is holding onto Justin Hammer and Sonny Burch.

Back