Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like everyone is swapping out the body that comes with this guy.

Is there something wrong with the body? Seems thicker and stouter than others which might be good...for someone.

This body is great. Love the poseable fingers on the hands too. No reason to change it out at all IMO.

I, personally, prefer to have as few joints showing as I think it distracts from everything good with a figure. But, if it is going to be displayed with the trench coat, I do not see a point in changing bodies. I bought a TTM19 for my second figure that I will be putting Skiman's custom headsculpt on and dislaying without a jacket.

The body that comes with it is really good. just slice a 1/4 inch off the neck and its great!

I display mine with the trench coat so no need for me to swap out the body.

I also cut down the neck a bit too.

And here's where my T. Jane Punisher is at.
He's on a THOR body, it fitted him better.

I actually retouched the head to be more BD and painted his hair black.

A big thanks to ceemor for making the vest for me.
He did an awesome job, I just remade the skull to be more smaller and accurate :)

Now waiting for SKi's head

P1010942-1.jpg

P1010939.jpg

P1010944.jpg

P1010941.jpg

P1010940.jpg

Forgot to post this here, it was posted in my main custom thread yesterday.

Some crappy pics from my cell since my cam is on the fritz.

ThomasJanePunisherSkimanHeadsculpt1.jpg

ThomasJanePunisherSkimanHeadsculpt2.jpg

Ski

It looks as though this sculpt should start talking. Really, really impressive. Can't wait to see it in hand.:panic:

finally ordered this figure from VP. to many cool pics in this thread. should be here by friday. :yess:

got this figure today. completely awesome. even watched the jane punisher flick again as well. he is definitely my favorite punisher. still love the fight with thew russian and the final battle. really impressed with this figure...great quality, tight joints, with good gear. throw in that fact that i got him for like 105 shipped and he is a feaking steal. been awhile since i got one for that price and, given the quality, he is one of my favorites this year (and i get zartan tuesday :yess:). oh, and i stole your 1st pose clipper. thought it looked bad ass in your video.

Back