Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PUNISHER.jpg

I like this one alot but the punisher's scope kinda fragile ,but worth every penny....

Last edited:
congrat's on gettin him now craZy predator ..I still need to load up on more guns ammo and his bow sometime this year.....:hi5::rock

It's a shame that more companies don't make such high end figures @ this price. Art Figures is quickly becoming my favorite 1/6 th figure maker.

Part licensing, part lower profit margin and you get a cool looking figure for half the price. That's how HT started, as well.

However, if they want to improve the quality and higher from the pool of best talent like HT did with Yuli, Kojun etc. they'll have to increase the prices. Also, they cannot hope to stay off the radar forever since Marvel is now owned by Disney, and I'm pretty sure they're no less litigious than a certain FruitTM company that went after DID a while back.

Seems like everyone is swapping out the body that comes with this guy.

Is there something wrong with the body? Seems thicker and stouter than others which might be good...for someone.

Back