Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man that custom looks sick!!

I love how you battle damaged the vest after he took the shotgun blasts.:clap

Man that custom looks sick!!

I love how you battle damaged the vest after he took the shotgun blasts.:clap
THANX cplhicks!Yeah,i was undecided on whether or not damaging the vest.In the end,i figured it give would him a little more character so went with this look.:wink1:

Hey,THANX Natrix!The figure didn't come with any vest so i made this one myself.:wink1:

Yeah, I knew this didn't come with it but I thought maybe it was from another figure so I could source it and paint a skull on it. I have the Marvel Studios one that I could probably rework for this guy.

I have switched the body to a Narrow with Advanced arms. Hughe improvement if you ask me. Yet I am thinking about switching to a muscle body...

Ok cool. Thanks for the input! I may do the switch and put Punisher's body on the custom figure I'm building that is no where as important to me lol.

I may be getting one of these for my brother for Christmas, anyone know a good place to get one, I checked at some of the sites I normally go to but couldn't find him.

I may be getting one of these for my brother for Christmas, anyone know a good place to get one, I checked at some of the sites I normally go to but couldn't find him.

You would be the best brother ever. I love this figure. Only drawback is he's HUGE. Like, as tall as Thor huge. He makes Wolverine look like a baby LOL. It is a top notch figure.

007-2.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you! I am very happy to own an action figure likeness of Thomas Jane as The Punisher.

I was originally thinking to swap out the body for a TTM18...but the body is just too slim. I might end up buying the TTM19 as its a lot more muscular and I THINK closer to TJ's build. At the same time, his current body is really good...I just don't like that he's so tall.

I believe the body is not the problem. Its the extremly long neck + the high boots. I have switched him to a HT body and he is still hughe. Atleast switching the boots is a must. Just looking for a proper replacement... :dunno

Put this guy together along with the War Zone Punisher. The only thing that bothers me is his long neck and it being a bit taller than War Zone Punisher.

hey carlos, this figure really is a lot better in hand. love the punisher, and even if the movies weren't brilliant, the different designs for the punisher were cool. i really dig dolph's look too so i hope AF get around to that one eventually.

saw your FS thread, man. if i had the scratch i'd so go for it. but this time of year...

I still can't decide on this figure.
...If I want it or not.
That face just isn't doing it for me. :p
Id have to modify it heavily before id be happy with it.

Back