Art Figures - AF-005 - "AVENGER"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, guys! Can you help me?
I've got one for some private order (I'm getting figures in my city for other people), but seems to me that something is missing! The accessories looks full to me, but one slot is empty. Can you tell me what should be here?

172284147.jpg

My "Avenger" cannot get to me quick enough. I want to make/have made a custom movie accurate bullet proof vest and buy a bow for this guy so he'll have the final battle look. I love this movie to this day and never thought a toy of this calibur would be made for it. Awesome!

Hello, guys! Can you help me?
I've got one for some private order (I'm getting figures in my city for other people), but seems to me that something is missing! The accessories looks full to me, but one slot is empty. Can you tell me what should be here?

172284147.jpg

:lol I had the same thought when I got mines then I pulled the foam out and found the strap. Congrats! A figure not to be missed.

I really enjoyed opening him. The box is high quality too. Magnets at the inside to close it and hes packed int this soft material (dont know the English word)... Almost Hot Toys DX feeling. :rock
What I liked best was putting together the riffle. All together I have spend around 2 hrs with just putting this guy in postion. Last time I was playing around that much with a HT fig was Blade.

Just wondering...do you guys think the head and clothes, etc. would transfer well to a TTM18? I have one on the way and I'm thinking about switching out the body. What do you all think?

I don't think there is any. I got a T.Becker second head for a custom Punisher and I'll have to cut out the neck and mod it heavily to use it on a muscle body for my badass Punisher :)

There's Captain America's body. An Advance with muscle arms but no built in neck. Also has those clip on thighs.

Thats the one I had in mind. However I dont thinkits too hard to cut the neck away. You just need a sharp knife and a little patience. I have done it before with a few heads and it is really not a big deal. :duff

OK here's my WIP Punisher figure and he's about 60% done.I cut the neck down so his head wouldn't sit so high and just doing that made a huge difference in his appearance.As you all can see i went with the battle damage look but i still have to have beat him down some more but it's gettin there.I waitin on his bow and gun bag so i can complete this look.It's a weird sculpt cause when you first look at him it doesn't resemble nothing like Tom Jane but the more you look at it the more it starts to resemble him(if that makes any sense).Overall,i'm happy with this figure and having fun toying with it.ENJOY!:wink1:

OK,here are some PICS. of his sawed-off shotgun that he carries towards the end of the film.I used the Alice sawed-off and just repainted it gun metal black.I also repainted the shells as well.ENJOY!:wink1:

Back