Art-Figures: AF-003 "Saves" (Punisher)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get some!
100_1910.jpg

Anyone else still waiting to hear about their pre-order from Urban Samurai? I ordered an extra and paid on the 7th. Have some custom ideas I want to use it for.

I like those J. Where did you get them?

Modded HT MP5s from the T-1000. The foregrip comes off really easily. I spray painted the silver on. They need red dot sights on the top to be 100% accurate, but it'll do for now. Got to make the straps to attach them to his back next... Such a fun figure!!!

Last edited:
Got mine today. Love the head sculpt. Definitely Hot Toys quality. The outfit, not so much. Same issues as everyone else. Cheap velcro, straps coming undone, neck protector not snapping down.

Worst of all, the logo on mine is practically non- existent. First pic shows "normal" lighting. Second is directly under my dining room light.

Took a good hour to put him together. Stupid ____ing snaps!
In the end, I just removed the poppers and glued the tabs down.

Also had to glue down various other parts, the holsters weren't very will put together, the velcro came off of both of them. Also glued the holster and ammo holders on the vest.

Overall, very happy. Brilliant figure.
100_1875.jpg

100_1872.jpg

100_1883.jpg

That equilibrium bale figure looks just like the one i sold on ebay some months back. Was gonna have evilface do some decals for the one i had, but never got around to it.

Back