Art figs ahsoka project - final pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Art figs ahsoka project

Well, again, I think we should be looking at something like this for the face, and it has that stern expression seen in all the cartoon pics:

323190F7-D8EB-4A89-AA53-90B11EF9F492.jpeg

D7C96475-5D93-4FF7-ADFE-13EB09EBCC3A.jpeg

Well, again, I think we should be looking at something like this for the face, and it has that stern expression seen in all the cartoon pics:

View attachment 482022

View attachment 482023

The stern expression goes with the look we want but she of course would be younger, as this is a Rebels statue, and would have the "shark-tooth" decoration around her face.

Wait, is that statue custom made or retail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it hasn't been made yet, currently in production i think edition of 50 pieces possiboly 60 like the revan and nhilus

So, has there been any consensus on who to use as a frame of reference for the face yet? I know I wasn't too keen on using Rosario Dawson as a reference, since HT will possibly make her for the Mandalorian (maybe...), but there are some good shots of her from Sin City that may work for the intense face.

gail.jpg

Rosario-Dawson-Sin-City-720p-9.jpeg

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 7.47.13 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 7.47.29 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 7.47.50 AM.jpg

And some random early shots:

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 7.50.24 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 7.50.47 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 7.51.06 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 7.51.55 AM.jpg

So, has there been any consensus on who to use as a frame of reference for the face yet? I know I wasn't too keen on using Rosario Dawson as a reference, since HT will possibly make her for the Mandalorian (maybe...), but there are some good shots of her from Sin City that may work for the intense face.

View attachment 482268

View attachment 482269

View attachment 482270

View attachment 482271

View attachment 482272

And some random early shots:

View attachment 482273

View attachment 482274

View attachment 482275

View attachment 482276

Peeps want to keep it based on the animated series, but realistic, the pic of the statue above is an example of how to do this.

Peeps want to keep it based on the animated series, but realistic, the pic of the statue above is an example of how to do this.
While I love Rosario, let's keep this pure animation please and preference on a neutral look intense is cool but hopefully no snarl or curl to the lips so she is more versatile versus having to be in a fighting pose 24/7

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I wasn't sure if this was an animated version custom or not. If it's her Clone Wars look, but gearing towards a realistic sculpt so that it fit in with my other figs, I may be interested...

UPDATE:
- Sculpting will begin the week of 4/27.
- The clothing set prototype is in the works, but might take a while as the tailor’s supplier has been closed due to COVID 19
- Im also looking at getting the arm, leg guards, and belt, done by Old Traveller Workshop.

Great news! Can?t wait to see updates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back