Art figs ahsoka project - final pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siquisiri

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
ART FIGS AHSOKA PROJECT is a go!

AT.jpg

- All updates for this project will be posted on this thread.
- This will be an unpainted head, accessories, and clothing set.
- We are set to begin in May, possibly sooner!
- We are keeping prices as low as we can.
- If you want the headsculpt only, please message me
- If you want ordering info, please message me.

siqui

Last edited:
Re: Art figs ahsoka project

Pretty cool that you switched it to TCW version, which I doubt HT will ever make. Excited to see progress! Fingers crossed for other TCW characters like Darth Sidious

Pretty cool that you switched it to TCW version, which I doubt HT will ever make. Excited to see progress! Fingers crossed for other TCW characters like Darth Sidious

yea, peeps wanted this version more so here we are!!
id like to take on sidious in the future for shure! keep an eye open!

This is cool.
Seeing as it?s all unpainted, are you able to provide us with some people who would be interested in doing the painting. I?m not skilled enough to do it myself and I?m new to the custom scene and don?t know any painters etc.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is cool.
Seeing as it?s all unpainted, are you able to provide us with some people who would be interested in doing the painting. I?m not skilled enough to do it myself and I?m new to the custom scene and don?t know any painters etc.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes we have a few artists that we outsource to!!

UPDATE:

Apparently there are some email issues and peeps not seeing the info i sent. As that is the case, and i dont want to have peeps missing info, FROM THIS POINT FORWARD well just use the messaging here at SSF to communicate.

Anything you post in here I’ll see, I’m on here a lot most weekdays. Weekends I’m a bit busier but still usually stop here to catch up on threads. It might be worth dropping a link for this thread in the previous two threads so everyone knows this is the current one.

Anything you post in here I’ll see, I’m on here a lot most weekdays. Weekends I’m a bit busier but still usually stop here to catch up on threads. It might be worth dropping a link for this thread in the previous two threads so everyone knows this is the current one.

i already sent an email that the project will be run through ssf messages.. i cant discuss $$ through regular threads like this so keep an eye open in you messages ..

UPDATE:

Apparently there are some email issues and peeps not seeing the info i sent. As that is the case, and i dont want to have peeps missing info, FROM THIS POINT FORWARD well just use the messaging here at SSF to communicate.
Siqui hit me wit da infos plz!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ok.....
Angry face really won?t work for me because the figure goes from being versatile to being useful only in very specific displays. If it was offered as an alternate, like Hot Toys Maul, I could see it (And I would be willing to pay more for that, but I know some would not) at least that way you have a choice. Since it won?t work with the displays I have in mind, it won?t do me any good no matter how amazing it turns out, so I will have to bow out. I wish you guys all the best tho!

Back