Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havok, have you ever been to House of Secrets in Burbank? They had a big 24" X 36" mounted poster of that image, it is awesome, but I didn't buy it 'cause I'm not into DC. I prefer his Marvel Ladies. :naughty
I've been to House of Secrets a couple time but I don't think I remember seeing any kind of artwork. Then again I might not have been paying attention. :lol How long ago did you see the poster of the AH! Supergirl man?

Havok, have you ever been to House of Secrets in Burbank? They had a big 24" X 36" mounted poster of that image, it is awesome, but I didn't buy it 'cause I'm not into DC. I prefer his Marvel Ladies. :naughty

i was just there 2 weeks ago and i didn't see it, but that's ok since we have the print here, it's just very expensive.

I've been to House of Secrets a couple time but I don't think I remember seeing any kind of artwork. Then again I might not have been paying attention. :lol How long ago did you see the poster of the AH! Supergirl man?

i was just there 2 weeks ago and i didn't see it, but that's ok since we have the print here, it's just very expensive.
Yeah, it's been a good long while since I've been there, they had that one and Power Girl. They were both near the door on the left, as soon as you walk in. Somebody must have bought them.

escapefromwonderland1a.jpg

iapaiaabe.jpg

You just made me very, very sad by giving me that link. :monkey2
oh shucks,sorry mate.:D

some new on campbell gear for ya
monstergreen_big.jpg

J. Scott Campbell's latest collection of beautifully drawn vixens and the monsters who love them.
Campbell's doodle soup, Mmm, mmm good!
Hard cover, 8 3/4x12 3/8 inches, 48 pages, full-color, full bleed, sewn pages.
Price: $24.95
Available for purchase: July 20th

:google *faints*

This will be mine, thanks for posting it!! I check the Brand Press website pretty regular so that must have been added recently.

Do you think this is the book he's gonna have at SDCC?

oh shucks,sorry mate.:D

some new on campbell gear for ya
monstergreen_big.jpg

J. Scott Campbell's latest collection of beautifully drawn vixens and the monsters who love them.
Campbell's doodle soup, Mmm, mmm good!
Hard cover, 8 3/4x12 3/8 inches, 48 pages, full-color, full bleed, sewn pages.
Price: $24.95
Available for purchase: July 20th

Back