Art Appreciation - Pin-Up Style

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ill, have you seen this book that's supposed to be at the Con? I keep finding artists I never knew about! :lol

ATOM BOMB BIKINI By Robert Ullman

atom_big.jpg

A book that really lives up to his title. There's at least one girl drawn in each of the 64 pages this volume contains, except for page number seven. Pin-ups galore!
Hard cover, 6 1/4x6 1/4 inches, 64 pages, full-color, full bleed, sewn pages.
Price: $16.00
Available for purchase: July 20th

Ullman's stuff is cool, his art reminds me of a naughty Betty and Veronica from Archie. :lol

You wanna see some real cool stuff? Gimme a little while and I'll post come real cool ^^^^ for ya. :D

I really like some of the cartoon style Pin-up art out there, I think it's really unique. You got a PM coming your way man.

Looking forward to seeing that cool ^^^^! :D

Bill Presing

Okay Havok, since I started off posting my favorite artists I thought I'd continue that while introducing you to some cool artists

Bill Presing

chunli.jpg

lance_corporal.jpg

valentine_candy.jpg

xmas_card.jpg

red_green_1.jpg

vase_small.jpg

beachball.jpg

bettie.jpg

commission_sheet.jpg

demo.jpg

Wow that really is some cool ^^^^! :D Really unique. It's just crazy how many artists are out there and how many of them you know about! :lol I hope you know your gonna make me go bankrupt. :monkey2 :lol

Oh......my.......god.....:drool The Tracy Mark Lee stuff is some of the best I've seen yet.

Your gonna make me go crazy seeing all this art. Please continue though. :lol :D

Look up, Enjoy. :)

I'm going to bed. :sleep
Okay man. Thanks for posting all this good stuff. I'm saving some of it to my PC right now. Even if I don't get around to picking up the books, the art will live on my PC. :D

Not sure if you saw the last PM I sent you yet, but let me know what you think of those artists I mentioned and which book you would get at the Con if you were me. Thanks again dude. :duff

I just found this artist Ill and I almost lost my mind. His art just blew me completely away! I give you Dominic Marco!! :monkey5 :drool

DominicMarco.jpg

DominicMarco13.jpg

DominicMarco14.jpg

DominicMarco24.jpg

DominicMarco28.jpg

DominicMarco33.jpg

Last edited:
Back