Arnold Schwarzenegger Conan PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock

i watched conan again the other night. from the battle of the dunes to the end there is like 4 lines of dialogue. i love the scene of him just sitting there watching every body douse their candles...just freaking awesome.

Yeah, that movie just exudes attitude and badassery... I'm getting kind of pumped about Conan! I think I'll need to watch it his weekend.

Hi, sorry to bump this up but can anyone know how many pieces this piece comes in? Is the hand detachable?

Hi, sorry to bump this up but can anyone know how many pieces this piece comes in? Is the hand detachable?

If I remember correctly, the sword is the detachable part from the body. Otherwise, he is one solid piece (the base is separate of course). I can't remember for sure, because I have him boxed up right now.

Sword is detachable at the hilt, everything else is one piece, sculpt wise (again, apart from the base, of course).

such a beautiful statue.

The EX has gone CRAZY in the secondary market. The last two auctions ended at an average of $695! One with 53 bid and the other with 8 bids.

Has it?

I'd never sell mine, as I love it too much, but that's interesting news, considering it is a piece that seems to be pretty rarely talked about.

My equal favorite with Indy ToD PF.

Epic stuff ...paint job is a little under modern standards but overall its just totally epic.

Is there a chance of a new Conan PF? Without the war paint? I want this one so bad, but it seems impossible to find right now...

I'd say with a new Arnold based Conan film in the works, the chances for a new Arnie Conan PF probably jumped considerably.

I'm hoping for a new Arnold Conan statue as well. Love this thing even though the paint is a bit on the bland side.

One of my all time favorite pieces in my collection. I'm finally glad it is getting the credit it deserves.

Put in a best offer and just won the exclusive for $500 plus $45 global ebay shipping to australia. Can't find any listing for this piece on ebay besides the one I got. :( Hope the going rate is not much lower?

Put in a best offer and just won the exclusive for $500 plus $45 global ebay shipping to australia. Can't find any listing for this piece on ebay besides the one I got. :( Hope the going rate is not much lower?

The going rates I've seen were much higher for the EX especially. There's a reason there's not many on Ebay (people are keeping him).

Back