ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC 2014

Death Dealer: 32 height x 30 length x 15 depth

Barbarian: 27 height x 24 length x 18 depth

from facebook

Is Alexander/Poseidon still planned for this year? And what other greek mythology/warrior are you going to be releasing? And where are the Frazetta W.I.P?

All this Frazetta work is great and all, but I'm feeling a little left in the dark with the current statues that I have ordered with you guys. Ares EX, Minotaur, and Athena Gold seem to have hit the sidelines. These are important statues to me, and I hope that you guys are still putting your best into them. The mythological line is the element of your creation that enticed my love for the creative innovation. I would appreciate some kind of updates.

Those have gone into production i think and should be delivered august-september if there is no delays.

Factory says end of July, but they still have to ship them. We will start to collect the remaining balance for this in July I think, it takes time for everyone to pay and the shipping always gets delayed in USA customs. All this takes time but you all know this already.

BTW we are now changing the Croc Vs Tarzan pose so it will not take so much space. Thinking it over, @ 1:4 this would have been a huge monster - x2 size of Fury of the Beast by SSC! So Croc is now upright more so as to not take so much precious space.

In fact a statue isn't a design object in terms of form follows function:) So the companies doesn't have to think if it occupies so much space or not! Especially if it is a $1000 object which is based on a fictional character. As a result the manufacturer assumes that the collector probably will find a space to display it anyway. Only if it costs more money because of it's size leads a low selling numbers, I can understand your reason otherwise it doesn't make sense. Of course this is my opinion:) However I believe it will be an awesome diorama anyway...

BTW we are now changing the Croc Vs Tarzan pose so it will not take so much space. Thinking it over, @ 1:4 this would have been a huge monster - x2 size of Fury of the Beast by SSC! So Croc is now upright more so as to not take so much precious space.

so is it still 1/4 scale?? by the sound of what you said it sounds like it still will be and u guys are just moving the croc around..

Still 1/4 scale but i think he is saying instead of the croc on all four legs all over the base ,he will be more upright ,eliminating the size of the base.

At 1/4 scale the croc will be ginormous. I wonder if they plan on having the entire body as part of the overall piece or if that was the original intention. Now at a more vertical angle part of the body could be submerged maybe..? Looking forward to this more than most items coming up this year along with the full Frazzeta Tarzan.

Factory says end of July, but they still have to ship them. We will start to collect the remaining balance for this in July I think, it takes time for everyone to pay and the shipping always gets delayed in USA customs. All this takes time but you all know this already.

x 6 months

So around xmas time :wink1:

Back