ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really liking this. The SS Conan dio looks much more savage.

Also I think Tarzan looks like he might lose the fight to the pregnant mother gorilla :lol

You have to see it when its done.
Alex P does a great job, in Alex P we trust ;)

You may have seen this one:

The others are still WIP and I have nothing to show yet

Sculpt looks good, BUT I don't dig the forward looking gaze of ape. I mean, if you have a knife welding Tarzan about to slit your throat I would imagine your immediate attention would be to face your attacker, pronto! And am also not digging the stylized ape face/mouth, something doesn't look right there, but hoping future pics/angles will clarify that.

REAL BRONZE!!!

1464676_705436522829191_1231961624551212908_n.jpg

That must be a computer rendering, can only wonder if the actual cast piece will look the same. Classic pose and looks good, just not what I really want for a Tarzan figure. I'd still like to see the Frazetta Atlantis done in bronze.

Sorry that Tarzan dio doesn't look very realistic to me. One does not simply climb a wild gorilla like climbing a ladder. And besides: the next conclusion in that fight scene would be, Tarzan been swept away by the gorilla's arm! I will wait for the Frazetta diorama.

Sorry that Tarzan dio doesn't look very realistic to me. One does not simply climb a wild gorilla like climbing a ladder. And besides: the next conclusion in that fight scene would be, Tarzan been swept away by the gorilla's arm! I will wait for the Frazetta diorama.

The sculpt is not completely done. What has been shown already is WIP. The Gorilla is being downsized bit.

averone,

please give us something, anything regarding the development of the Frazetta license. A wip a picture of tony C with clay in his hands, a pic of ehren at his computer...anything!

When this license was first announced there was a deafening buzz surrounding this license...since the first week or two, nothing. not a peep. Please do what you gotta do to keep the hype train rolling.

averone,

please give us something, anything regarding the development of the Frazetta license. A wip a picture of tony C with clay in his hands, a pic of ehren at his computer...anything!

When this license was first announced there was a deafening buzz surrounding this license...since the first week or two, nothing. not a peep. Please do what you gotta do to keep the hype train rolling.

well said

give us what we want!:horror

averone,

:goodpost: :exactly: Any info would be appreciated.

Hopefully with SDCC approaching we'll get more information and images.

averone,

We are being very secretive about this, but announcements will come during the June-July.
I like to have the Frazetta mostly done before showing anyone. The website should be up so we will update you guys as soon as its up

We are being very secretive about this, but announcements will come during the June-July.
I like to have the Frazetta mostly done before showing anyone. The website should be up so we will update you guys as soon as its up

:pfft: Noooooo! :nono No need for secrecy! We all know and are excited about the Frazetta license...:slap we don't want secrecy we want to continue being excited for this milestone license for ARH and we need you guys to give us something to salivate on. :gah: Stop playing and show us some wip and get that website up!. :computer:

:pfft: Noooooo! :nono No need for secrecy! We all know and are excited about the Frazetta license...:slap we don't want secrecy we want to continue being excited for this milestone license for ARH and we need you guys to give us something to salivate on. :gah: Stop playing and show us some wip and get that website up!. :computer:

YES YES YES…a teaser to a few guys on the forum isn't the same as a formal announcement or what have you…a tease won't affect it any shape way or form!

Back