ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW we are now changing the Croc Vs Tarzan pose so it will not take so much space. Thinking it over, @ 1:4 this would have been a huge monster - x2 size of Fury of the Beast by SSC! So Croc is now upright more so as to not take so much precious space.

Should just make it 1/5 scale like the fantastic Conan dio's from SSC. 1/4 dio's take up so much space.

Sideshow has the Star Wars bronzes at $5K or so and those are a smaller scale

I would assume SW is a more expensive license.
They were ok but I was never really impressed with them overall.

If ARH is really going to attempt a 1/4 bronze I know it won't be cheap, I just hope they pull it off well especially using Frazetta as source material.

I would assume SW is a more expensive license.
They were ok but I was never really impressed with them overall.

If ARH is really going to attempt a 1/4 bronze I know it won't be cheap, I just hope they pull it off well especially using Frazetta as source material.

well said Pork Chop :goodpost:

the ES has nothing to do with it...the molds can only be used a few times before they have to be remade

Good point, that's part of the high price tag though. Cost of manufacturing.

I'm not delusional on the price tag, but I'm very interested to see if they can pull it off.

I have looked at bronze art on display and for sale at local show ( horses cowboy stuff ) and you find very little under 3000$ at a good size and if you want a rebound artist you will pay the moon for a large piece
So I figure AHR will price this depending on size / the artist reputation / # made / and the market
But in the end it will be the artists reputation that sets the price as everything else is locked into production and distribution and profit
Just my 2 cents
:)
edited
Here is what you get for $4000
https://kenmayernikbronzes.com/albums/bronzes/Ranchlife_missour_river_bre.gif

and this one $20000
https://kenmayernikbronzes.com/albums/featured/spring_k_1_r.sized.jpg

ARH items tend to look better to me than these but it is all about the artist I think :)

Give us some updates,something, are they on track still for SDCC,NYCC, i get the feeling you guys are waiting for the website to reveal something.

Back