ARH Studios two new licenses Frank Frazetta and Tarzan 1/4 scale statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YES YES YES…a teaser to a few guys on the forum isn't the same as a formal announcement or what have you…a tease won't affect it any shape way or form!

YEAH!! come on averone do it!! u know u want to!! then u can go back to your facebook account and count your likes and be formal etc etc! while we salivate here!:lol

YEAH!! come on averone do it!! u know u want to!! then u can go back to your facebook account and count your likes and be formal etc etc! while we salivate here!:lol

seriously!- remember when you had the 2 big reveals? We were supposed to wait until the website was finished..lol its still not done..and see, you didn't wait and things turned out excellent! Waiting for the right time is an implausible, unrealistic timeframe/goal because it is trying to blend time (tangible, real) with feelings (the 'right' part of the equation; based on feelings and emotions which are fluctuating constantly due to thousands of different external and internal variables, thus making it unreliable to count as the basis of an important decision). In short, showing now or letter will affect nothing, but showing us, loyal, die-hard fans something, anything of the frazetta or the big tarzan croc dio will have an effect on us!

I for this time don't have a problem with the waiting at all. I mean it's Frazetta. So if ARH keeps his promise and brings their conversion of 1:1 museum quality statues, what can they possibly do wrong ?

seriously!- remember when you had the 2 big reveals? We were supposed to wait until the website was finished..lol its still not done..and see, you didn't wait and things turned out excellent! Waiting for the right time is an implausible, unrealistic timeframe/goal because it is trying to blend time (tangible, real) with feelings (the 'right' part of the equation; based on feelings and emotions which are fluctuating constantly due to thousands of different external and internal variables, thus making it unreliable to count as the basis of an important decision). In short, showing now or letter will affect nothing, but showing us, loyal, die-hard fans something, anything of the frazetta or the big tarzan croc dio will have an effect on us!

Honesty do you really think we have the courage to brake these angels hearts?
It has to be perfect! Why don't you wait and see it in person in NY and meet the Frazetta girls too! ;)

Honesty do you really think we have the courage to brake these angels hearts?
It has to be perfect! Why don't you wait and see it in person in NY and meet the Frazetta girls too! ;)

ok wait..lol..who are they..you just confirmed my presence at nycc haha, dibs on brunette

For 8k that would/should be pretty impressive.
CS Moore bronze Conan can still be had for under 5k I think.

Pics! So far SS has a lock on Thor & DD, waiting ever so patiently on more info for this license.

I heard ARH has another THOR on the way soon...but averone could clear that up...maybe I heard wrong

For 8k that would/should be pretty impressive.
CS Moore bronze Conan can still be had for under 5k I think.

Pics! So far SS has a lock on Thor & DD, waiting ever so patiently on more info for this license.

Ok lets think about this, first of all its Special order or only order if down payment is paid in full. Second its 1:4 so we dont know how it will do. Although we like to think they will sell, we only will make a very limited number. $8K is high, its yet unknown.

I heard ARH has another THOR on the way soon...but averone could clear that up...maybe I heard wrong

Sure I can, its not Thor actually but a Viking done for us by Shiflettbrothers
It will be 1:4 and as you know these guys rarely ever do a 1:4 - He is to be ready for SDCC 2014
ARH original artwork by Shiflettbrothers will be on display at their location, I do not know their booth number yet. But we will let you know

ARH Alex

So how many statues will you guys have this time around? SDCC and NYCC. I wish you guys will release a few every few months instead 10-12 all in one shot. Its really hard to pay 5-6 statue all in one time.

Sure I can, its not Thor actually but a Viking done for us by Shiflettbrothers
It will be 1:4 and as you know these guys rarely ever do a 1:4 - He is to be ready for SDCC 2014
ARH original artwork by Shiflettbrothers will be on display at their location, I do not know their booth number yet. But we will let you know

ARH Alex

sounds great!!

So how many statues will you guys have this time around? SDCC and NYCC. I wish you guys will release a few every few months instead 10-12 all in one shot. Its really hard to pay 5-6 statue all in one time.

I want statues in my house!! whatever happened to Gold Athena ...any news on when we get her?

We will have in place payment plans on our website
We have increased the output and now do production all year round so yes you get more than 4-5 at a time

Back