Are my reward points really gone????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow it seems like Im not the only one thats been screwed. Come on Sideshow lets fix this problem pronto. We want our points back!!!!!!

I don't think anyone at screwed anyone. It was the lack of understanding a thing fully before jumping in that "screwed" y'all. Its states it pretty plainly on the points reward page.

I don't think anyone at screwed anyone. It was the lack of understanding a thing fully before jumping in that "screwed" y'all. Its states it pretty plainly on the points reward page.

:lecture:lecture:lecture
If anything, they screwed themselves.

The great thing about pocket protectors is that it saves taking those starched white shirts to the cleaners when those M1-D67 pens leak, right?

It says that you can't use points on imported products like HT or MediCom but I remember Josh got himself a MediCom ROTS Clone with his reward points clean and clear. While the rules state otherwise, people have gone against it and received their merchandise.

The great thing about pocket protectors is that it saves taking those starched white shirts to the cleaners when those M1-D67 pens leak, right?

Not sure what your point was. I don't even have clue what a M1-D67 pen is, son, and I don't care enough to google it. :lecture

It says that you can't use points on imported products like HT or MediCom but I remember Josh got himself a MediCom ROTS Clone with his reward points clean and clear. While the rules state otherwise, people have gone against it and received their merchandise.

:google :google :google

WHAT!?!?!??!!?

You mean I could have gotten a couple free Hot Toys Aliens!?!?!?!?!?!

WTF?

Oh well, I got a few SS figs with them, but I would have rather used them on a couple HT figs.

Back