Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Racetrack

Super Freak
Reaction score
More clones

Arc-Clone-Troopers-Echo-26-Fives.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/whats-n...Echo_Fives_preview&utm_campaign=social_070514

I was waiting for this to happen. It makes sense since both characters amour changes in the series. Very cool but I may not pick up if I don't pick up the first set.

I was thinking about buying Echo and Fives phase I, but I better wait (1 year myabe), I like them better as ARC troopers.

ugh, I wanted to setup a shelf were the clones are attacking the clankers, but every time they release new clones I gotta buy more clankers to even it out...

Although I'd still love Commander Colt or Delta Squad in 1/6th scale, this is about a dream come true for me in characters I didn't thnk thy'd do. Definitely a day 1 P/O for me, though I'm still on the fence about the phase 1 Echo and Fives

Hell yes! I've passed on the vast majority of clones, but not on these two. These are the ones I've been waiting on.

So how many clones have they produced so far? Anyone keeping track?

I have lost count but it was over twenty when got my first figure around eighteen months ago so it has to be over thirty by know.

The cloners of SSC puts even the iron mongers of Hot Toys to shame.

Should I cancel Echo & Fives phase 1?

Depends if you consider them as identical. Your question implies you like these more. I have seperate shelves for phase I and phase II clones for instance, so I am happy with both sets.

I wanted to get the phase 1 set until I saw this one. I like the ARC set much better. Most likely a pre order for me.

I said I wanted to see a new 1/6 scale announcement for STAR WARS.
I was just hoping it wasn't more clones!
Still a buy for me though!

Back