Arc Clone Troopers: Echo and Fives Sixth Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though it's more clones, I don't think it's a huge surprise. These guys were darn near already made. Just tweak the helmets, throw in an accessory or two and rename them. Hoping for a true "new" announcement, but I'm still glad to see these two.

An awkward move from SSC previewing this set when¨Phase I versions are not even out yet. Unless Echo and Fives portraits are exclusive to Phase I set, i foresee a tsunami of cancellations.

P.S. Sideshow 12" Clone count: 32 including this set.

An awkward move from SSC previewing this set when¨Phase I versions are not even out yet. Unless Echo and Fives portraits are exclusive to Phase I set, i foresee a tsunami of cancellations.

P.S. Sideshow 12" Clone count: 32 including this set.
That's what I'm thinking

**** yes!!!!! Getting these two, Phase II Rex and Jango, I'm seriously dying a happy man....as far as PT stuff go.

I would've ***** for a Fordo reprint either:D

Even though it's more clones, I don't think it's a huge surprise. These guys were darn near already made. Just tweak the helmets, throw in an accessory or two and rename them. Hoping for a true "new" announcement, but I'm still glad to see these two.

...and the chest armor and the left forearm. While yes, there are certainly plenty of reusable pieces, there are several differences.

cancelled phase 1 set, if the heads are exclusive its worth it to pick them up aftermarket anyway, my plan was to mod the phase 1s to arcs anyway

Thank you Sideshow, thank you. Finally the Echo & Fives I wanted. They may be 'just another clone' release to some, but these are the ones I wanted, not the ph1.ARC troopers. F' yeah. :yess:

Thank you Sideshow, thank you. Finally the Echo & Fives I wanted. They may be 'just another clone' release to some, but these are the ones I wanted, not the ph1.ARC troopers. F' yeah. :yess:
I'm with you. I am a huge phase 2 armor fan.

I'm with you. I am a huge phase 2 armor fan.

You know, now that they've done the new packs and breastplates..... :panic:
ARC_Troopers_group.PNG

Easy money for them to start getting the other ARC's pumped out.

You know, now that they've done the new packs and breastplates..... :panic:
ARC_Troopers_group.PNG

Easy money for them to start getting the other ARC's pumped out.

Ever since I started collecting the Clone Commanders two years ago, I've been praying to the Sideshow Gods to Get either Republic Commandos or ARCS, and I really hope they do Colt and the others. Maybe we'll get some more so they don't waste the phase 2 w/ rangefinder sculpt

Ever since I started collecting the Clone Commanders two years ago, I've been praying to the Sideshow Gods to Get either Republic Commandos or ARCS, and I really hope they do Colt and the others. Maybe we'll get some more so they don't waste the phase 2 w/ rangefinder sculpt

I prefer the original Arc Troopers, especially when it comes to weapons.

arc_trooper_attack.jpg
Heavy-ARC_Troopers.jpg

Nonetheless, I'll still be picking up these guys and future Clones since my main collection is Clones.

These guys are at least a year out. I will end up picking up the first two to fill that void. Especially if these new ones don't have head sculpts.

I just hope Fives comes with a Phase II Helmet as well and not just a Phase 1.5 helmet.

If these come with portaits I expect them to be pretty expensive. Rex is $170 alone and he comes with about the same amount of extra pieces we're getting with each of the phase 1 Echo and Fives. It's pretty much 2 Wolffe troopers sans jet packs.

If these come with portaits I expect them to be pretty expensive. Rex is $170 alone and he comes with about the same amount of extra pieces we're getting with each of the phase 1 Echo and Fives. It's pretty much 2 Wolffe troopers sans jet packs.

Commander Wolffe came with 2 portaits, 2 helmets and a jet pack for $160! He only need a DC-15 Rife and you had the whole package. The fact that Rex only has a new chest armor and new helmet, SS decided to bump the price to $170 and you get less. Still very reasonable price but still..

Back