Aoshima T-800 Endoskeleton 1:6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jkno

Stormtrooper
Reaction score
Aoshima T-800 Endoskeleton metal 1:6 figures

We know Aoshima released their cool die-cast metal Endos (normal edition & limited editio/weathered) years ago, before Hot Toys released their versions of the 1:6 Endoskeleton figure. They are really cool. Aoshima Die Cast T-800 Endoskeleton review at mwctoys

Now it seems we are getting 2 new Aoshima Endos:

Shin Seiki Gohkin 1/6 Scale Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton - Black Version

167qp6p.jpg

Shin Seiki Gohkin 1/6 Scale Terminator T-800 Endoskeleton - Repaint Version

nyabkn.jpg

You can find these for pre-order at BigBadToyStore and Hobby Search

Anyone has these new ones on pre-order? Anyone has the old versions? What do you think of them?

I'm also curious what the repaint version will be? Similar to the old version, but white teeth? Chromed?

Last edited:
Im thinking of getting this or the medicom ALIEN. The Black endo looks like a monster I could only dream of owning but im close to having the money so it's a maybe. The medicom ALIEN is appealing because I want a original Alien in 1/6th for my collection. I just don't know!!!!

I'm curious to see what the repaint will look like. As I missed out on the HT T-800 I would love to get a good representation with a reasonable price.

Hopefully it will be more chrome looking with white enamel on the teeth.

I'm curious to see what the repaint will look like. As I missed out on the HT T-800 I would love to get a good representation with a reasonable price.

Hopefully it will be more chrome looking with white enamel on the teeth.

I also hope for chrome and white teeth. I'm getting an old version of the Aoshima Endo from a member here but will try getting the new Endo if I like how it looks :)

Im thinking of getting this or the medicom ALIEN. The Black endo looks like a monster I could only dream of owning but im close to having the money so it's a maybe. The medicom ALIEN is appealing because I want a original Alien in 1/6th for my collection. I just don't know!!!!

I would be careful.FYI,the Medicom Alien is a 12" figure.NOT to scale with 1:6.

I think I will stick with Hot Toys also.........something kinda "cheap" looking about this guy....

Hmmm... they definitely missed an opportunity with the chrome version. Not sure what that silver color is, but its not chrome and actually looks worse than the original version.

Also, should have improved the hands... if they had I might have bought one.

I do think its bad photos... in hand (at least the original) looked nice, even if the color was off and the teeth unpainted.

BTW, did Sideshow just randomly put these up for sale today? Seems odd not to wait for the newsletter?

I do think its bad photos... in hand (at least the original) looked nice, even if the color was off and the teeth unpainted.

BTW, did Sideshow just randomly put these up for sale today? Seems odd not to wait for the newsletter?

They weren't there earlier today. At least I don't think they were. :dunno

Thx for the links Wookster. The price and the fact that I already own 2 HT T-800 make these an easy pass for me. They look nice though. Like Kuzeh said though, they might be a nice alternative if Ebay prices for the HT T-800 are to high. Indeed strange that SSC put these up for order so randomly. I hope that doesn't become a habit.

Back