Anyone pre-ordered HT Iron Man Mark 1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, Alter Ego doesn't have this one on their site anymore. Maybe it just means that they have sold out pre-orders. I pre-ordered mine from there, I hope they'll still get some. I shot them an email.

My Waitlist for the Exclusive Mark II converted yesterday, so I'll be getting that one too. :chew

Thought the 1/6th scale bust to display the alternate headsculpt was cool, and would help retain its value

I would have loved to gone for the exclusive, but it's bad enough the shipping prices and then the price of customs from America just puts me off. So I just went with the regular release with the heart.

It's bad enough with the 4 figures I've paid already on customs. Just under £100 to customs alone in total for 4 figs. Pain. :/

^ that blows dude.

Anyways, I've heard of rumors that they are releasing the mark 1 two weeks from now. Which should be around mid to end of March. Anyone else heard bout this?

Last edited:
^ that blows dude.

Anyways, I've heard of rumors that they are releasing the mark 1 two weeks from now. Which should be around mid to end of March. Anyone else heard bout this?

You mean the Mark II, right? I thought that would be releasing before the Mark I.

You mean the Mark II, right? I thought that would be releasing before the Mark I.

That's what I was thinking. That the mark 2 should come before mark 1.

The source came from a HT dealer in singapore. That's why I was wondering if any of you heard bout this.

^ that blows dude.

sorry guys, just heard from my retailer last night. he said both mark 2 and 1 have been delayed. @#$%^&*!!!

mark 1 is probably arriving early to mid-may now. :mad:

^ that blows dude.

Where did you hear those rumors at? I need confirmations :D

Too.....many....IM.....threads....head...gonna ....explode.. :google

I will close this thread.
This is also being discussed in the Official thread so I will leave that one running, you can find it here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42246

..that thread has been running much longer so I won't merge these as it will just confuse the posts.
Any probs, please pm me :duff
x :peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back