Hot Toys The Avengers: 1/6th Scale Iron Man Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone noticed the misspell on his forearm? It says 'GANTLET' instead of 'GAUNTLET'.

Text is frequently misspelled or awkwardly copy pasted on these figures. Igor has ENERGENCY, Falcon has the first half sentence of wikipedia articles...

xOv5Hda.jpg

PlodX59.jpg

Its just filler text that should look like text from a distance, sadly they don't find a strong english speaker to proof small details like that I guess

Even if a strong English first person was used to proof it wouldn't mean it gets noticed really. It happens in print in USA and England and elsewhere all the time.

Once had an order of thousands of school socks come in from China with the name of the school spelt wrong lol. Four months late and spelt incorrectly, imagine what the parents were like?

Even if a strong English first person was used to proof it wouldn't mean it gets noticed really. It happens in print in USA and England and elsewhere all the time.

You never see that in Apple products. Never.

That's when top of the line companies care about the little details.

Not sure if I posted these already, apologize if I did...love him as a display piece, not much of a fun factor behind it tho, good thing I don't buy these things as investments :)

21252829448_db01c975bd_k_d.jpg

21252826158_b52811afef_o_d.jpg

21252556550_69da52c78f_o_d.jpg

You never see that in Apple products. Never.

That's when top of the line companies care about the little details.

Yea, becuase Apple and hot toys are comparable. And that's one company.

And I bet they have typos in products. I know they do on iTunes when it's non English. They spelling on Spanish titles is wrong. And I would be willing to bet that there's been a few typos along the way for the company. A company that spent 8 billion dollars on products last year. The company that invented auto correct being used to take a shot at another company for typos is pretty funny.

Edit-yep. Never.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I recently got one from eBay. After I extended the abs, I couldn't retract it completely. No matter how much I tried to push it back. It still leave a 1mm gap in the abs. is this a common defect or there is a way to retract the abs completely?

Apple fixes it with updates. And I don't think anybody really buys these for investments like that. It's more what we make others outside the hobby think, and to recoup some of the cost when we get bored with it. This looks difficult to now. I think the blue stealth 3 could end up being like that too, but I'm getting that and I just realised this is the wrong thread.

Looking to get sell this figure if there is any interest on here before I put it up on Ebay. I have the original brown shipper and only removed it to display in a detolf. PM me if interested. Asking $350

Glad people are happy with their purchase. After seeing how the color combo tends to look like a dark figure on the shelf (Shartimus Review), turned around and sold it. That started the sale of the other 1/6 IM. Now i have 1/4 43 and 45 on PO. Streamlined......hopefully

Yep. Disassembled a spare set from the regular Mk VII and painted them matte black and silvered the rockets to match the shoulder pods. It looks good in person too. The other thing is my tesseract display stand like the one from Thor.
Ryan

Back