Anyone pre-ordered HT Iron Man Mark 1?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just checked with my retailer over the weekend. he said pre-order deliveries for the mark1 will only arrive no earlier than april. sigh, THREE whole months more to wait. at least! :banghead

April? Huh...that means the Mark 02 would release in March. Given that we've got one week left in February this is going to be an expensive couple of months...

April? Huh...that means the Mark 02 would release in March.

I hope it's after March 19.

Given that we've got one week left in February this is going to be an expensive couple of months...

No kidding. I'm hoping the Bat Pod gets sent to me after March 19 as well.

...this is going to be an expensive couple of months...

yeah dude, tell me abt it. i've got five items on preorder, and almost all of them are scheduled to arrive between april and june. yikes! looks like i'll have to cut down on my dvd purchases...

Thought that there's plenty of bootleg dvds in malaysia? And I don't think original ones cost that much these days. Unless you are talking bout bluray.

yeah dude, tell me abt it. i've got five items on preorder, and almost all of them are scheduled to arrive between april and june. yikes! looks like i'll have to cut down on my dvd purchases...

One will be displayed standard. The second with the flipped head sculpt. The third will be displayed with a straight Tony Stark sculpt on top. The plan is to take the flipped head sculpt from the third and see if I can get a customizer to sand it down and repaint it into the Mark 03 version to which if I could get it done I'd get another Mark 03.

Thought that there's plenty of bootleg dvds in malaysia? And I don't think original ones cost that much these days. Unless you are talking bout bluray.

there are lotsa bootleg dvds here. but i do still buy original stuff, esp box sets. and those are expensive...

One will be displayed standard. The second with the flipped head sculpt. The third will be displayed with a straight Tony Stark sculpt on top. The plan is to take the flipped head sculpt from the third and see if I can get a customizer to sand it down and repaint it into the Mark 03 version to which if I could get it done I'd get another Mark 03.

An expensive, but brilliant idea of showcasing the whole mark 2 and 3, mate. But I still don't get why you need 2 mark 1.

One helmeted and one without like the setting up scene in the cave. If I can get a 1/6 old Mac looking computer I'm going to weather it up and set it up next to the unmasked version.

I wonder if the Helmet to the Mark I is attached to the back of the head, or if it is completely removable. I'm thinking it is attached to the back of the Stark head, but I would rather it be the other way.

i originally wanted to get all three Iron Man figures, but with the Dark Knight and Predator lineups picking up steam i will have to stick with the MK3 for now. if i have some spare change down the road i'll probably try to find one if i can.

I could still pass for mark 2, but the mark 1 is definitely a must buy for me. Even though the predator and T4 line would leave a nasty mark on my wallet :(

Man, it doesn't get said enough around here..

You ARE tony stark!

One helmeted and one without like the setting up scene in the cave. If I can get a 1/6 old Mac looking computer I'm going to weather it up and set it up next to the unmasked version.

i'm just getting the mk3 & mk1....i cant afford the mk2 cuz of other stuff i have on preorder or plan on getting so these two excellent iron man figs will do. hopefully down the road i'll get the mk2.

I think I'm going to pass on the T4 line, so I can finish Iron Man off. I may pick an Endo up sometime down the road, but IM and TDK are my priorities right now.

I wonder if the Helmet to the Mark I is attached to the back of the head, or if it is completely removable. I'm thinking it is attached to the back of the Stark head, but I would rather it be the other way.

the helmet is indeed attached to the head permanently.

See I am the opposite at most. I am getting the M1 and M2. The M3 is cool but there is something about the build up to his current suit I like more.

Went for the Mk I, Mk II and Mk III only reason I went for the Mk II is the exclusive,

Thought the 1/6th scale bust to display the alternate headsculpt was cool, and would help retain its value

Id also like something similar to the T-700 factory, but for Ironman, one or 2 of the construction robots from his workshop :)

I have both the Mark 3 and Mark 1 on pre-order right now. I am still thinking about the Mark 2. It looks nice, but not sure if it is good enough to make me want to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back