Anyone have NECA Robocop pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received both of these figures today and can honestly say they are both AWESOME. The SS PF Robocop is way better than I expected and also got a low run number #6 of 500. The Neca is also alot better than I had hoped. the paintjob all around is very clean on the body and the face. As far as overall robocop likeness and feel goes I have to say the NECA captures it perfectly with the SS close behind. IMO both of these are better than the HT version. Pics later

Last edited:
just watched robocop 2 wich i havent seen for years and i forgot how good that film was gonna have to me a neca robocop or a ht one now

Last edited:
just watched robocop 2 wich i havent seen for years and i forgot how good that film was gonna have to me a neca robocop or a ht one now

channel 5 right ?. Just watched it too. It sucks compared to the first but its still a cracking movie.
Just put up the new vid by the way. :D

I don't understand how Robo 2 is considered a bad movie? :confused: I love Robocop 2, not as much as 1 but a great movie IMO.

just like predator 1 and 2 I think there both awesome.
Not sure why alot of people don't. Its probably because they expect so much after the first being fantastic. Not that they shouldn't.

Not sure why alot of people don't. Its probably because they expect so much after the first being fantastic. Not that they shouldn't.

You know i'm glad this thread came up, what do you think the chances are that Hot Toys makes us some damn human characters? I NEED a Boddicker and Alex Murphy, my 2 Robo's are bored. :D

You know i'm glad this thread came up, what do you think the chances are that Hot Toys makes us some damn human characters? I NEED a Boddicker and Alex Murphy, my 2 Robo's are bored. :D

I'm bored without either robos. :monkey2:monkey2
:rotfl I will have to pick one up eventually , god knows why I haven't already !. :monkey1

Indeed. But I'd rather watch Robo a 100 times the Robo 2....just something about it bores me.

I'm bored without either robos. :monkey2:monkey2
:rotfl I will have to pick one up eventually , god knows why I haven't already !. :monkey1

same... dont know why i didnt get an ed-209 there always really expensive know. and the bd one isnt as good. wonder why they havent made the actual robocop 2

I don't understand how Robo 2 is considered a bad movie? :confused: I love Robocop 2, not as much as 1 but a great movie IMO.

For me there were a few scenes that really dragged it down despite it having a number of really good scenes. The Robocop2 prototype scene for example was a little too farcical for me.

Robocop 2 is bad in the fact that it doesn't understand what robocop as a character means.

A big part about the original Robocop was about the human soul and it's abbility to break free even when it's hidden beneath layers of metal and mind controlling programmes. The character is about rediscovering his identity and by realising this he gains independance and is no longer a mere product/slave of a fascist society. At the very end he replies "Murphy" with a very human grin, he has broken his chains completely, mind over matter.

What do we see in robocop 2. We see robocop is a slavish machine again. They seem to have forgotten all about his existential journey. Do you really think the original robocop would have allowed his mind to be altered again? He would have crushed some bones first befor he would let that happen.

Plus Robocop 2 has annoying characters, i hate Cain and that Kid. It has an awful score by Leonard Rosenman. A dumb script etc..etc..just a very poor sequel.

Robocop 2 is bad in the fact that it doesn't understand what robocop as a character means.

A big part about the original Robocop was about the human soul and it's abbility to break free even when it's hidden beneath layers of metal and mind controlling programmes. The character is about rediscovering his identity and by realising this he gains independance and is no longer a mere product/slave of a fascist society. At the very end he replies "Murphy" with a very human grin, he has broken his chains completely, mind over matter.

What do we see in robocop 2. We see robocop is a slavish machine again. They seem to have forgotten all about his existential journey. Do you really think the original robocop would have allowed his mind to be altered again? He would have crushed some bones first befor he would let that happen.

Plus Robocop 2 has annoying characters, i hate Cain and that Kid. It has an awful score by Leonard Rosenman. A dumb script etc..etc..just a very poor sequel.

I think you're being way too critical here, Robocop II left off exactly where part I left off. The plans for Delta City, the city tearing itself apart, the old man and Johnson running the show, etc. You also failed to mention the part where Murphy is seen stalking his wife outside her new home, so he isn't 100% all machine at all. Theres even a part where she (Wife) comes to the station to see him, remember the part?

The films was great IMO, you can't top part I, why would anyone think this is possible? Part I was geneous, entertaining and an entire unique experience all together. Kane was a bit of a stiff but you have to give the kid some credit, good acting job. I dunno, you have your opinion and I have mine, Robo II is a great sequel...................part III, now that was a MAJOR train wreck!

Robocop 2 rocked!! Robo 3 should have never been made. It was a complete joke and an insult to the series.

both of the mcfarlane robos are decent. the sculpt and paint are pretty much dead-on. it even has a good base.
the downside is no removable helmet, or leg compartment, which are essential to a good robocop figure.

Yeah, i totally agree. I was disappointed to know that you couldn't remove the helmet and didn't have the gun/leg holster. I think it could have been totally doeable for the mcfarlane series, especially in the 12inch figure. I hope Mcfarlane remake's them with those features in the coming years

Yeah, i totally agree. I was disappointed to know that you couldn't remove the helmet and didn't have the gun/leg holster. I think it could have been totally doeable for the mcfarlane series, especially in the 12inch figure. I hope Mcfarlane remake's them with those features in the coming years

Licenses dont last. They go away after a while. McF's has been LOOOOONG gone.

Licenses dont last. They go away after a while. McF's has been LOOOOONG gone.
speaking of which, who's being a dickweed and not licensing out Weller's likeness? Robocop is just isn't Robocop without him.
who is it gonna hurt if i have a Robocop with a nice Weller face?
________
Kr250

Last edited:
Back