Anyone have a silverfish problem in their home?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sliverfish haven't been has bad this year, but instead I've been dealing with these ____ heads:

The House Centipede
Random046.jpg

Their lightening quick and I've killed one up to 3 inches.

The sliverfish haven't been has bad this year, but instead I've been dealing with these ____ heads:

The House Centipede
Random046.jpg

Seen one of those large one at work yrsss ago....nasty critters. But i've read that centerpedes eats roaches. Glad my home are roach and ants free.

The House Centipede
Random046.jpg

I think they eat silverfish. We have these too. Another bug that likes dampness. Ohio humidity sucks!

That is the most terrifying thing I have ever seen.

I was just watching South Park and decided to get up and get a drink. My Cocker Spaniel, Nacho, was laying on the floor in front of me with the bottom of his back paws facing the ceiling (as usual), and I saw something on the pad part of one of his toes..

I assumed he had cut his toe on something outside and that it was blood.. I had just taken him for a walk.
So I took a closer look and..it wasn't blood.

There was a live, baby Scorpion curled up on his toe........... Like, wtf.
So I scooped it up with this metal thingy and put it on the table, it looked like it couldn't get out..but I wasn't sure. So I run to the kitchen, grab a plastic cup, run back and it's GONE! Incredibly fast, too.
So I then see it crawling back towards Nacho, then I trapped it with the cup..

Now I don't know what to do, and the cup is moving. :lol

Can I just state for the record that bugs are effing creepy?!!! I mean seriously. Just look at the dang pictures. :monkey4

Back