Anyone else SICK TO DEATH of Sideshow's choices for statues?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, you listen.

I remember having a conversation with you before, when I and some people were "whining" about the EX part for the BvS WW PF that should have included with the regular in the first place. After a few exchanges I can tell that you can't get the "whiners" simply because you don't understand or you don't care because you are fortunate to be on the winning end and you don't pay a ridiculous extra just to get a substantial part that should have been included with the regular. I opted not to say that because I might be mistaken.

But here you go, and I can see that. You only see those who complain as haters or at least people who don't like SS -- while they could possibly be SS fans who are just frustrated with some releases and decisions SS make from time to time. You see them as people who only complain because they think jumping the bandwagon is cool, and not because maybe they do have a reason worth hearing. Do you remember these people by their usernames and only remember them as incessant complainers? Because I sure know of some users here who'd post about their complaints and whines and frustrations every now and then, but if you'd go around you'd also see them drop by threads about figures sometimes they don't even have just to express how impressed they are with the figure, that Sideshow did an amazing job on it. They do commend, they don't just hate because they're possibly millenials who just can't seem to be happy with anything.

BTW, that comment of mine you replied to , the one for username Star-Crunch who replied to me with a flipping Star-Lord GIF after I told him that maybe he should stay away from the forum if he's already sick of the complaining after just 2 months of being on board? I just saw him call HT's BD Armored Batman an "Absolute hore****"(sic).

I'm done here.

I'm glad you're done because instead of whining you can LISTEN. If you hate the damn company then go find a damn company you like . Some of you do nothing , but complain like a bunch of little girls about EVERYTHING. You WASTE time on something you don't like. Why? To look cool? SS fans? Right, spend 99 out of 100 posts complaining about something you're a fan of? Sure......****ing millennials.

I'm glad you're done because instead of whining you can LISTEN. If you hate the damn company then go find a damn company you like . Some of you do nothing , but complain like a bunch of little girls about EVERYTHING. You WASTE time on something you don't like. Why? To look cool? SS fans? Right, spend 99 out of 100 posts complaining about something you're a fan of? Sure......****ing millennials.

I...think...I love you...

Considered paying up to renew my membership here just to rep this post... looks around, sees care bear spamming the boards with more pics, reconsiders.

:love

Which begs the question: are collectors willing to wait 3 plus years to only pay $400 or $500 for their statues, or is it worth it to spend the $700 or $800 to have it in half the time?

I'm impatient, but that's still a lot to move to the front of the line. SS waiting period is still 1yr+ on avg. Id be afraid my enthusiasm would dissipate after a couple years thereby wasting my money, but who knows.

Back