Any shot for Mad Max:Fury Road Hot Toys?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too bad. :(

fury road style.JPG

So the Mad Max rights holders are too snooty to allow licensed merchandise but they're apparently not above adding sequel after sequel to a franchise that doesn't need any.

You realise Mad Max 4 is made by the same people who made the originals?

And Mad Max is definitely a franchise that needs more sequels .... hopefully George Miller gets to make at least one more!

Bet they have a contract with Marvel mandating them to make figures for every MCU movie. Ant-Man doesn't have much hype compared to AOU yet they had figures ready before it was released

I think it's less that than Marvel is a known, sellable property. Certainly less risk then, say, producing a Lone Ranger figure.

Dont know why no figures and they license a videogame. I hope someone anounces the figures soon

Going to say it right now though... Fury Road was better than any previous Mad Max.

i agree. Mad Max was good, not great. Sure it has it's classic appeal, but overall a little strange.

Road Warrior was excellent, but Fury Road took the good parts of Road Warrior and made them better. specifically the chase scenes. but the bad guys in Road Warrior kicked ass.

Thunderdome was a strange flick. Some good parts overall, it's pretty *****ty.

i agree Fury Road is the best of the bunch

I registered to this forum just to keep up to date on any possible Fury Road figures and the fact that they're aren't any is so lame.

Is there any possibility of an unlicensed figure being produced? I think the Dredd movie figure that came a while back was unlicensed.

It's odd Miller won't allow toys to be made for Fury Road when there was already a whole line of The Road Warrior figures made by N2 Toys around 2001, as well as the die-cast Interceptor. Maybe he didn't like the stylized look they had?

Here's a list of all Mad Max toys made.

Or Maybe Miller didn't want to associated with the same kind of sellout licensing commerce as George Lucas.

Or Maybe Miller didn't want to associated with the same kind of sellout licensing commerce as George Lucas.

Yeah, it's terrible how he donated 4 billion dollars for education and decided to make affordable housing in Marin county against the protest of the super wealthy living there. And all those wonderful toys we're able to cherish.

??

Who cares about selling out? Wtf.

Let toys be made. Make money. Who are you hurting? Your ego? Please.

I know it's crazy, but I haven't seen any of the Mad Max movies. Nada one. I keep meaning to get around to it. Those, and 2001: A Space Odyssey. I keep seeing those great Mel Gibson Mad Max custom figures around lately though. The look intrigues me. So is this new movie a reboot?

Anyway, sooner or later an unlicensed figure or items will start popping up I reckon.

I know it's crazy, but I haven't seen any of the Mad Max movies. Nada one. I keep meaning to get around to it. Those, and 2001: A Space Odyssey. I keep seeing those great Mel Gibson Mad Max custom figures around lately though. The look intrigues me. So is this new movie a reboot?

Anyway, sooner or later an unlicensed figure or items will start popping up I reckon.
There has been speculation regarding whether the new film is a reboot, sequel, or something else entirely. Apparently the approved canonical comics treat it as a sequel to Beyond Thunderdome. In any case, it is a truly great action film. One of the best I've seen in years. But Road Warrior (aka Mad Max 2) is my favorite in the series. Highly recommend checking it out, at least.

There has been speculation regarding whether the new film is a reboot, sequel, or something else entirely. Apparently the approved canonical comics treat it as a sequel to Beyond Thunderdome. In any case, it is a truly great action film. One of the best I've seen in years. But Road Warrior (aka Mad Max 2) is my favorite in the series. Highly recommend checking it out, at least.

Yeah, I've been hearing nothing but good things about Fury Road, even raving about it. I've also heard the same about the Road Warrior. Although I didn't know that was actually a sequel. I just assumed it was the original. Should I just go right into the Road Warrior?

Back