Any plans for a JSC Spider-Gwen Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still think Sideshow should make the Super-Duper Double Secret Chap-Doc-Snoop Ludicrously Limited Edition of 3 for us! :lecture

Edit:

I need to get this cover! :rock

Spider-Gwen-RW-Main.jpg

I second both those statements. :lecture

All of this that I've reading here....It needs to happen. Just plain and simple. I mean, let's put it this way....if MJ with an ES of 6000 can sell out, this is a no-brainer.

I feel like Sideshow should be paying Snoop at this point for making this thread because the idea is so awesome. :rock

All of this that I've reading here....It needs to happen. Just plain and simple. I mean, let's put it this way....if MJ with an ES of 6000 can sell out, this is a no-brainer.

I feel like Sideshow should be paying Snoop at this point for making this thread because the idea is so awesome. :rock

I wholeheartedly agree or at the very least get a free Spider-Gwen statue! :naughty :lol :lol

I would say it'll depend on sales. There were almost as many variants for Spider-Gwen #1 as there were for Star Wars #1 :lol

If the series takes off and she becomes the darling that Marvel is expecting her to then I would imagine that SSC will follow suit especially since the Campbell line has been so successful.

I mean I wouldn't take their word seriously. We asked about Batgirl, she's nowhere in site apparently. What? 2 weeks later and she gets announced! :doh

We are getting a wolverine hulk dio! :yess:
But where is it????

Yeah. I'm gonna have to say it'd be stupid on everyone's part to skip Gwen.

Back