Any plans for a JSC Spider-Gwen Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to a Spider-Gwen statue in either of these poses.

tumblr_nk2twq2Fvq1su2of1o5_500.jpg

gwen_stacy_as_spider_woman_by_mokapot-d83z388.jpg

An action pose would be cool too. :D

4123677-10299793_840602952640013_1880847779_n.jpg

_c__gwen_stacy___spider_woman_by_roemesquita-d7o8tap.png

248c574456c1aee1ac9fd81da4e87a5e.jpg

You guys still pushing?...

Nobody's listening @ Sideshow? :(

We shall make them listen!!!! This thread will not die. It shall not fade. Oh, no. No. No. It shall rise above the rest and into the heavens, where it will shine down on the Sideshow offices. It was shall light up their rooms in all of its glory. No one shall be able to turn away from its gaze. And it will be in that moment that Sideshow realizes the injustice it has done and shall rectify the situation by posting, in this very thread, exclusive photos of the Spider Gwen WIP.

You write THAT down and take it to the bank. Cash it in, and reinvest it, living off of the interest because the payday that is this vision is so great and mighty.

So I supposed this dog's name is not real?????

tumblr_mr4j3hp4hy1r7epwno1_500.gif

This is ridiculous!!! I can't believe this right now!!! I thought of you as a friend and now you spat on my face!

I can't even type straight. I can't even type straight. I'm repeating myself myself. Cap locks are lockED HALF OF THE TIME BECause of my RaGE!!!!!!

That's ZEro from The NIGhtmARE BeFORE Christmas!!!

In all fairness, your selection was nothing short of elite. :lecture

m0834.gif

You guys still pushing?...

Nobody's listening @ Sideshow? :(

Yer darn toot'n! :lecture

b79faf5985c76e529e7f9da52560b189b0839a9539fdb71b5620ae0b98d74429.jpg

:rock:lecture :rock

We shall make them listen!!!! This thread will not die. It shall not fade. Oh, no. No. No. It shall rise above the rest and into the heavens, where it will shine down on the Sideshow offices. It was shall light up their rooms in all of its glory. No one shall be able to turn away from its gaze. And it will be in that moment that Sideshow realizes the injustice it has done and shall rectify the situation by posting, in this very thread, exclusive photos of the Spider Gwen WIP.

You write THAT down and take it to the bank. Cash it in, and reinvest it, living off of the interest because the payday that is this vision is so great and mighty.

:yess:
tumblr_n9mqi6oxvV1qjx6n6o1_500.gif
:yess:

Back