Any help I can get for worldbox bodies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faker

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think this is the right section for this, I'm looking for information on how to buy a proper worldbox tt027 body, how to look out for fakes, where I should get it from, etc. I've never had to buy soemthing like this and I don't know how I'd tell if I'm paying full price for a bootleg, I can't get one from monkey depot or the other reputable dealers it seems.

Check Giantoy. eBay is a bit tougher since there are, indeed, bootlegs of these bodies. Always make sure you see Worlbox in the title if you are searching eBay, and know that if you see them for less than $40-50, you are most definitely looking at bootlegs. These bodies are 10x better than the garbage generic bodies, and they are priced accordingly. You could even do a Google search and hit the shops listing it. Good luck.

Check Giantoy. eBay is a bit tougher since there are, indeed, bootlegs of these bodies. Always make sure you see Worlbox in the title if you are searching eBay, and know that if you see them for less than $40-50, you are most definitely looking at bootlegs. These bodies are 10x better than the garbage generic bodies, and they are priced accordingly. You could even do a Google search and hit the shops listing it. Good luck.

That's the thing, they're sold out on gianttoy afaik, I've only been able to find them for 70-80 but I don't want to pay full price for it, and then find out I bought a bootleg, is there anyway to tell it's a bootleg? Are there still any major retailers that have them in stock?

I don't know if BigBadToyStore still has the AT027 body, but they carry WorldBox bodies. I've bought from them as well as TNS Figures, they carry various ones also.

I don't know if BigBadToyStore still has the AT027 body, but they carry WorldBox bodies. I've bought from them as well as TNS Figures, they carry various ones also.

They don't sadly, but thanks for the replies, do you happen to have some in hand pics so I don't get scammed? probably gona pick up the one stryker listed.

Does anybody own this body that can tell me what a legit one looks like, and what pants fit it?

Back