Ant-Man: The Movie is official!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooph thank god for that teaser for the trailer, I could not have handled an unannounced trailer.

Seriously, it can be nauseating how they abuse trailers, but that's exactly how they build hype, everybody is aware of it because they release a trailer for the teaser for the trailer :lol

I hope Deadpool mocks this by doing it.

That teaser looked great. I actually think this movie is going to be better than people expect.

Who is expecting it to be bad?

More or less some people think this is gonna be Marvel's first "bad" movie. Maybe more of a disappointment than bad.

But after seeing that trailer for the trailer... I think it'll be fine, the cinematography looks outstanding.

Check IMDB and Comicbookmovie, this is the first MCU film where even the most hardcore fanboys are predicting its going to fail.

Looks awesome! Then again, GotG teaser looked awesome...

I think from now on I'll skip trailers and other stuff for this altogether.
Need some "zero expectations first viewing" for a change.

To me, it looks like it'll bring the excitement of Innerspace. Love that film, all shrunken down. Yellowjacket has a cooler, more modern suit, Ant-Man has the old school Pym one.

Back