Another Disappointed Customer here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVILFACE said:
Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension.

I guess from now on, in every thread posted we need to ask for the "DouglasMcc TM" clarification.

Wow... you can come up with a snappy reply.. even took the time to get your copyright hysterics in.. but you can't argue my point. The poster said that.. wait let me just quote it:

My disappointment is: one customer service rep is confirming the order will be hold, but the order is shipping by another rep regardless of the note and requests of me. I wasn't into Anakin SDCC sith 12" so much and SS charged me 47$ again for shipment. I really would cancel this one if I knew that it would be shipped seperately by itself as opposed to what promised.

I do not expect SS to keep any item more than the acceptable time frame.
But,

I would like to be informed prior to shipment that this item will be shipped by itself only, so that I would be eligible to cancel the item for not having the combined shipment advantage.

Shai, I do not expect them to keep more than the time frame. I just want to be advised that it will be shipped seperately and so that I can have the chance to cancel it.

All of that was printed BEFORE you chose to join the discussion. But you read it all, and comprehended it... sure.

So, as a comedian, I would rank you an A+
But, as an attentive reader, I would have to give you a D-
And, finally, as a debator.. an F

(you have no idea how hard it was to avoid the master of debating joke there.. but it would cheapen the sentiment... probably... :lol)

Everybody, PLEASE play nice. Thank you.

Yes, it is true we cannot hold on to items for longer than two weeks while waiting for something else to come in so that the package can be bundled to save on shipping. We try to work with the international customers as much as possible on issues such as these, but two weeks is pretty much the limit and always has been.

Obviously there was a miscommunication somewhere along the lines, as this should have been explained to the customer from the beginning so that he would not expect something to be held for him for weeks on end. Perhaps it was a language barrier, perhaps it was because he dealt with two different Customer Service reps, perhaps it was something else entirely. Regardless, his problem is valid, and trust me, it has been noticed and will hopefully not happen again in the future (ie: better communication on our part that clients cannot expect us to hold on to their orders indefinitely.)

Remember, play nice :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Regardless, his problem is valid, and trust me, it has been noticed and will hopefully not happen again in the future

Dusty, I just wanted to take someone's attention on the subject which I presume I succeed.

SideshowDusty said:
Perhaps it was a language barrier, perhaps it was because he dealt with two different Customer Service reps, perhaps it was something else entirely.

(ie: better communication on our part that clients cannot expect us to hold on to their orders indefinitely.)

My native language is Turkish and I can write the same complaints in Russian and Turkish. However understanding is always more easy then speaking and writing as the left part of the brain functions much better when understanding and perception. Therefore I will not be able to agree with you for the language barrier part. Sorry for my arrogance :rolleyes:

With regards to expecting of the orders to be held indefinitely part: I never had such request. I trust I will not have any problem in the future as I already cancelled SW 12 " figures :D

Thanks

Noone enjoys being constipated so lets all take a peace pill laxative and chill.

Good point pal :)

Last edited:
gambit said:
My native language is Turkish and I can write the same complaints in Russian and Turkish. However understanding is always more easy then speaking and writing as the left part of the brain functions much better when understanding and perception. Therefore I will not be able to agree with you for the language barrier part. Sorry for my arrogance :rolleyes:

Just to clarify, I did not necessarily mean a language barrier on your part, but on ours. Obviously someone did not understand - whatever caused that misunderstanding - that you unequivocally did NOT want your Sith Anakin shipped if nothing else was going to ship with it. I do not have first-hand knowledge of the case at hand, so like I said, I can't pinpoint exactly what happened during the communication break-down. But I can promise that it has been noticed. As far as canceling orders, that is a customers prerogative and we will never deny that to anyone :duff

Back