Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE? (the Crow?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sadly, you'll have to wait another day, as the Con doesn't start until Friday. They're a day ahead of us, but they're 27 hours ahead of you guys.

No, buddy. Just 12 hours ahead of NY and 15 ahead of California.

I'm from Manila and we share the same timezone as Singapore and HK. If the show starts at 9 am Friday in HK that would be 6 pm Thursday in CA. :)

if it's a 1/4 scale of Eric Draven, Brandon Lee as the Crow it's an instant order for me.

My favorite comic book movie aside from The Dark Knight, and one of my all time favorite graphic novels.

No, buddy. Just 12 hours ahead of NY and 15 ahead of California.

I'm from Manila and we share the same timezone as Singapore and HK. If the show starts at 9 am Friday in HK that would be 6 pm Thursday in CA. :)

Yeah, you're right. I think I was a bit out of it when I typed that out.:lol

Awesome Ill be off work by then!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Great! I just hope we get photos ASAP, as we might have to outsource from different websites, unless the few HK locals/tourists who are active members of the freaksboard can post photos early on :yess:

Hot Toys can have my wallet! The Crow has been one of my favourite films since I was 16! Don't care how much this costs, I'm having it!

In fact, I'm going to go and stick the DVD on now. "Victims, aren't we all?!"

:lol same here, started watching it on Netflix. :hi5:
"You're all going to die" :panic:

Great! I just hope we get photos ASAP, as we might have to outsource from different websites, unless the few HK locals/tourists who are active members of the freaksboard can post photos early on :yess:

Im sure people will be posting all out of focus pics on FB as per usual. :lol

I'm actually really curious to see this thing. I wasn't, but after seeing that they're making ****ing Starkgyver, I've got a resurgence of interest.:lol

Wonder if they'll make it. It if doesn't reveal in the next two days then i doubt it's happening

Back before Amazing Spiderman and Man of Steel were shown HT said in an interview that those two and The Wolverine licenses will be exploited. And Wolvies left. The Wolverine hits theaters Friday. It'll be at the con or revealed on FB Friday. HT has been coinciding reveals with theatrical releases recently. Don't see why that would be any different.

Back before Amazing Spiderman and Man of Steel were shown HT said in an interview that those two and The Wolverine licenses will be exploited. And Wolvies left. The Wolverine hits theaters Friday. It'll be at the con or revealed on FB Friday. HT has been coinciding reveals with theatrical releases recently. Don't see why that would be any different.

Yeah, HT's riding the waves of the movies' hype, which is good for marketing IMO.

New Wolvie fig might also be one of the MMS #s skipped, between the Exclusives Evil Superman & co. and the recently unveiled Silver Centurion.

Yeah they've been putting them up for order just before or just after the movie releases. So if he isn't revealed it's likely it won't be made.

Too bad Spidey has faded into oblivion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back