Ani-Com HK 2013 SURPRISE? (the Crow?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarily. If its not shown it most likely just means its not ready yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

:exactly: I don't think a no show means its dead. Either way, I am excited for Eric should Logan be announced as well oh what a day...

It's STING!!!!

sting.jpg

Great! I just hope we get photos ASAP, as we might have to outsource from different websites, unless the few HK locals/tourists who are active members of the freaksboard can post photos early on :yess:

Mark OSR is going to anicom. Im pretty sure he'll update fb osr as soon as he can with pics.

There is still a chance this is actually just Joker dressed as Snake! Get hyped!

Man.. 100% accurate right down to the crooked derp derp expression. HT knocks it out of the park once again.

I'm not an insecure teenager so I don't worry about how people online think of me when I discuss treatment for rooted hair on high end figures :dunno

I also don't mind a bit of management of the end result is all the more realistic and well done. Already spending two hundred on a figure. Might as well go all out.

Fair enough my friend.

I pay a fee and the collectible is done. I don't want to customize, style or do anything else. With statues I don't even think on how best to pose them. I'll futz if I must but only begrudgingly.

You and I can agree in Conan threads but here we must part ways. :rotfl

No rooted hair ...dear lord, what are you people thinking!?
Rooted hair is very hard to pull off and we've really only seen it work with female actresses with long straight hair. Have we ever seen anyone pull off shoulder length, heavily knotted/matted greasy hair like Brandon Lee had in the Crow :D

Hard to pull off.... Not really

picture.php

picture.php

The only negative that I can think about this is.
It's a con exclusive.
That means it's not going to have a large run like a regular MMS.
I wonder if SSC will even be able to sell this with out mayhem ensuing!

Maybe the confusion is that it is being made available for pre-order at the convention. Typically, that happens with convention exclusives.

The exact quote from their Facebook:
A surprise appearance by this enigmatic character is coming to this year’s Ani-Com Hong Kong and will be available for pre-order there

The only thing exclusive is the reveal.

Maybe the confusion is that it is being made available for pre-order at the convention. Typically, that happens with convention exclusives.

It's not an exclusive though, it's simple being shown at the convention and can be preordered there. The same thing happened with Classic Predator two years ago; fans could PO him at Anicom and get the bonus skull accessory. A few weeks later, Sideshow had him up and the skull was a SSC exclusive.
Don't know if this will have a bonus accessory or anything like that but the figure itself is not an exclusive. It says "pre-order item" on the teaser, not "preview" (which is what it said on the items that were revealed at SDCC but could not be PO'd there), nor "Toy Fairs Exclusive" (which is an actual con exclusive).

I really can't wait for tomorrow night/morning. I'm assuming this is a general Ani-Com thread, and I'm really hoping for a few more DC things. At the very least, I hope we get to see the rest of the new and improved QS Batman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back