Angela Premium Format figure Reveal!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would've preferred her look from the comics, this is a pass.

Surprised they are making her before Starlord or many other more deserving characters.

Definitely Starlord, Jubilee, Beast, the other 3 Fantastic 4 to go with all of our Thing PF's (man that's long overdue, at least one I mean come on) and Magneto Magneto Magneto.

^^ I'm waiting for a nice Magneto as well, and a comic-version Iron Man.

I have never heard of this character, but the statue looks great, she reminds me of the warrior princess Maxima that wanted to marry Superman.

Disappointed it's not this

decf881415c9eb367cfc70d4b8010806.jpg

I can't imagine this is all Sideshows doing. I'd guess Marvel would like them to make certain characters to give them a push, and put other characters like the X-Men out of minds eye. I'm surprised we haven't seen any Inhumans, as they are getting a huge push.

I think this statue will be a good indicator of just how much sex sells for these statues. Nobody cares about this character as a character, even her comic has been canceled. On top of that, is the fact that it doesn't even represent the comic character if you do care about it. The only way this gets a high ES is if a ton of people buy it for sex appeal.

I had no interest but with already having Gamora and Captain Marvel on PO.. I really like how they all look together. But, would it even be possible to display all three together? Currently I'm using my entertainment centers cabinets as my display but I plan to upgrade to Bestas or Pax's in the future.. I'm guessing these wouldn't all fit in a besta single shelf.. or cancel Cap Marvel and go with just Gamora and Angela.. decisions decisions.

This might be the first statue I have modded to show more skin. It's usually not something that I care about one way or the other, but the modesty corset or whatever it is just doesn't seem to match the character. It might be removable, but then she would need some kind of a bikini bottom. What's the significance of the ribbons? I have never read the comic so just curious. They look to be kind of busy.

I wonder what the dimensions would be to display these three like they are in the pictures.

She's a maybe for me. I've got Captain Marvel PO'd and was thinking about getting Gamora to go with. Adding Angela seems like too much. Also all 3 might be cramped in a besta shelf. First picture wouldn't fit, it'd have to be displayed like the 3rd picture.

Not turning back now. I have Cap Marvel and Gamora on PO. Need this one, too.

Back