All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of the day the people got what they paid for. The promo images didnt lie. I do think Soosoo was really shady in their communication around this figure. Refinements were implied and they purposefully seemed to not say anything around the release of this fig and didnt show any pics of the final product. Even Soosoo is not satisfied with how this guy turned out it seems

At the end of the day the people got what they paid for. The promo images didnt lie. I do think Soosoo was really shady in their communication around this figure. Refinements were implied and they purposefully seemed to not say anything around the release of this fig and didnt show any pics of the final product. Even Soosoo is not satisfied with how this guy turned out it seems
Thank you for making it clear. I could not have said it better.

FB_IMG_1696514739411.jpg
FB_IMG_1696514737270.jpg
FB_IMG_1696514734812.jpg
FB_IMG_1696514732536.jpg
FB_IMG_1696514730666.jpg
FB_IMG_1696514728442.jpg
FB_IMG_1696514723393.jpg
FB_IMG_1696514720982.jpg
FB_IMG_1696514725958.jpg

The color of the suit looks a lot better in these pics/video. It doesnt really have the shading he has in the show though.

Sculpt definitely aren't greatest but the overall figure looks just fine imo. At least they released what was advertised.

Last edited:
The main issue is the eyes imo, its gotta be whatever sculptor the use, but look at their Comedian, Rorshach, and Bloodsport, they all have the same looking eyes lol.

I don't know if I even like this body. The shoulder pads are too big. The overall body looks way buffer than in the show. But the proportions work better with the Toys Era heads..
simon cowell facepalm GIF

I like the angry head, let's see if I can get TE heads with decent price. If not, I just put the angry head and pose it in taking piss on top of shelf.
Yeeaahh, Homelander is pissing blooddd 🤟

I don't know if I even like this body. The shoulder pads are too big. The overall body looks way buffer than in the show. But the proportions work better with the Toys Era heads..
simon cowell facepalm GIF

Body looks almost perfect to me. He’s wearing a big muscle suit. Even better with the TE sculpts

IMG_7083.png

V.Collectibles head on SooSoo body. It looks nice. I can see the ressemblance to Anthony Starr, but it looks more like a characature. A big improvement over SooSoo, but let’s be honest that wasn't hard to achieve. ToysEra has the most accurate sculpts, but are in need of a repaint.

Agree, this is not better than the TE sculpts. But TE ones will definitely shine if repainted. Ofc, that will increase the final cost and I am not THAT big of a fan to commission at least one of them.

Is there anybody tried modifying the TE body to a better proportion? Figures with cape are mostly easy to mod since the suit split in their back is easier to cover. I preordered second patch on OSK and still waiting for him. What I'm planning to do is padding his traps, shoulders, chest, and if possible, reposition the eagles a little bit lower.

Ok so I just got this guy in. The body of this guy is much superior to Toys Era. It's not as beefy as the pictures made it out to be. It looks perfect to Antony Starr's proportions imo. The gloves are more accurately sized, with weathering on the gloves. The shoulder plates are a little bigger than TE but not by much. Honestly if not for the head sculpt this would be a way better release than TE/PT.

The laughing and angry sculpts are decent enough, but in a perfect world. It would be Yixie's/TE head and everything else SooSoo.

Last edited:
Back