All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6984.jpeg

I hope the ToysEra heads are compatible with the SooSoo body. I think that will be the best combo. I really like the bodyproportions, neck collar and cape on SooSoo. I do think the color of the suit is more accurate on ToysEra’s. The overall suit is way better on SooSoo.

Last edited:
Lol, three years for this 🤣, will be my worst purchase this year.
All of you want to get both TE and SS , makes me think that they are in collusion.
Somewhere in China, both Soosoo and toys era boss are having lunch 🍻

Yeah headsculpts are nothing we didn't expect. You were on high copium if you were expecting a change.

The suit color is also so off... it's almost going towards purple. The materials and molds themselves look higher quality though.

The solid, single-piece boots will forever be an insult- especially considering they were split-cut on the proto.

No flying character should only be able to have their feet displayed at 90 degrees.

Ugh, so much wasted potential (and time) on this figure. I've never cancelled a figure in my 5+ years of collecting. Looks like this will be the first. This just isn't good enough...and you know a 2.0 will come out down the line.

At least the heads look like what was shown before in pictures rather than far worse. I guess that is at least something. I will track down some TE heads at some point to upgrade but still the SooSoo has my favourite body and suit of them all so far plus the extra busts so while I am not getting the much hoped upgrade on the heads I am still getting basically what I ordered so no complaint on that front, just a shame had to wait over 2 years for it to release. I think that is where the bitterness is coming from. 2-3 years of waiting and what arrives isn't upgraded as a token for the inconvenience.

Decent smiling and angry sculpt. Default normal sculpt is horrible. Great looking suit + body.

Happy to slap the VCollectible sculpt I have onto this suit/body but it shouldn't have been needed in the first place.

I’m honestly wondering whether I should buy it now or wait for a price drop..

Back