All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The narrow shoulders were not the way to go with the 2.0. Not sure why they did that. Messes with the proportion.

Mine came at home while at work. Cannot wait to go back home and open it up. Think he came up pretty good! If Soosoo even releases theirs, I doubt they will be able to beat this.;

Anyone had any updates on the soosoo version? I had an rmail a month ago stating a delay and mid july which has obviously passed so asked for a new update but waiting for a reply

Cannot get enough of him. Toys Era really did a great job on the second edition. Seriously cannot think how SooSoo will ever catch up to these guys.

pic_1691366384022.jpg

Just received my 2.0 TE today. I did not realize how rubbery this suit was gonna be. It bunches up unnaturally in the armpits, which I now see in the pics that everyone has posted. I sold off the pleathery 1st version for longevity concerns, and now worry about the rubber and hate the fit under the arms. Otherwise this figure is an improvement and upgrade.

Wish I had just held out for Soosoo, I hope their suit is fabric. Just be aware this suit is very rubbery which I have not seen people mention.

It is definitely not rubber. The print on top has that kind of feel. As for the bunching, nothing time (the suit is brand new and as with new shoes, needs to break in) and some adjusting cannot fix

Edit: You can go ahead and sell yours @MACHone I am sure there will be plenty of people to help you get rid of it. 😊

It is just the tiny pattern from what I have checked by pulling on the sleeve when changing hands, but yeah, to each of their own. I am happy with it. If you are not, that is also fine. :blissy

It is definitely not rubber. The print on top has that kind of feel. As for the bunching, nothing time (the suit is brand new and as with new shoes, needs to break in) and some adjusting cannot fix

Edit: You can go ahead and sell yours @MACHone I am sure there will be plenty of people to help you get rid of it. 😊
I probably will sell it sooner than later. The red stripes on the cape are also rubber printed making it feel cheap. I don't remember the 1st one being like that. Just trying to inform others.

My plan still is to take the best parts of premium toys 1.0 and SooSoo and mix them together. But what the hell are they doing that is taking so damn long.

With soosootoys could be the next 1/6 figure to arrive for me, this maybe one of the preorder that I regretted 😞
Any advice? Should I buy a better HS? If so, which is compatible with soosootoys body? Or maybe its better to sell it and buy V1 or V2 toys era?
Thanks

With soosootoys could be the next 1/6 figure to arrive for me, this maybe one of the preorder that I regretted 😞
Any advice? Should I buy a better HS? If so, which is compatible with soosootoys body? Or maybe its better to sell it and buy V1 or V2 toys era?
Thanks
Premium toys sells the homelander heads seperately (atleast a while back). So I would pay the 30 dollars to get one of the heads you like and plop that on soosoo.

I expect soosoo’s body and suit will be the superior one knowing their products. The only thing is, we don’t know if the Premium heads are compatible with the soosoo body until it releases.

Yeah, I am not buying any heads until I have my Soosoo one in hand. Need to see what kind of neck connector it uses then see heads will work. Who knows, maybe the Soosoo one will turn out fine and no need to replace the head (one can wish)
I really hope they’re revising them. Back when they were the only party making Homelander ordering the figure was a no brainer. But now there’s many better options and SooSoo’s sculpt just looks off and outdated.

I can’t believe they were first to announce and it has yet to release. They released many figures in the meantime. I wonder what the issue is…

Just ordered the 2.0 Sigma from neogeek toys. They actually got it in stock and have already shipped it. Very excited to finally get this!

Back