All versions of Homelander - 1/6th scale collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suit is no doubt an upgrade but not a big fan of the more voluptuous thighs and smaller shoulder/chest area. Wish they kept the previous body proportions.

Suit is no doubt an upgrade but not a big fan of the more voluptuous thighs and smaller shoulder/chest area. Wish they kept the previous body proportions.
Well, he did not have such a huge chest and shoulders anyway, so I am fine with this edition's body proportions.
I do, however, agree for the thighs - they should have been way thinner. But Im not a stickler for that great accuracy so will take it as it is. If I get nuts on that part, I might see whats underneath and shave them, or do a body swap.

Homelander has HUGE chest due to the suit padding though....

Hollywood-Insider-The-Boys-Homelander.png

His costume doesn't really change? His chest is huge due to the suit, feel free to prove it otherwise but it's pretty clear in the show and any photo you'll find.

Other than the oversized head, 2.0 looks fantastic. I ordered the SooSoo Homelander, so am curious to see how that compares when it eventually comes out. Hopefully they’re reworking it. However if TE produces a 3.0 with a smaller head, I’ll probably jump on it.

I’m still waiting for either TE to show their version of Starlight (preferably in the new outfit), and either TE or SS to show Maeve, A-Train, The Deep, Black Noir and maybe Translucent (costume on a clear mannequin).

I am still waiting for my SooSoo one (which at the time wss the best option of them all) but they have taken so long that TE has done a great looking 2.0 that I am sorely tempted to get. I guess if I can this new one somewhere for good price I can mix and match the best of both figures but still, I only wanted one Homelander so I am still sort of hoping Soosoo releases theirs soon and with improvements enough that I forget this fancy new TE 2.0.

Won't happen I know but still I hope.

Back