ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on what you like. Personally I prefer the look of Despotron and the upcoming Dark Emperor from Bold Forms.

Surprised it took this long! Guy was nothing but a bunch of negativity IMO and seemed to go out of his way to irritate people. Didn't really contribute to the boards

Agreed.

All his ridiculously pro Takara/anti 3rd party BS was for no reason other than to stir the pot, where others joked about Bayformers he was outright nasty to some people about liking it, he regularly attacked 1:6 figure collectors as well and seemed to enjoy bragging about being able to buy Ultimetal Prime at every possible opportunity, to the point he came off like he was looking down his nose at everyone else.

Good riddance to all that, people should be able to post here about whatever area of the franchise they like without some ********* trying to provoke or attack them.

Anyway,

I got my latest Reprolabels order today so MMC Inferno now has an Autobot logo :)

Next arrivals for me are likely to be MMC Grapple & Trailbreaker, subject to in hand QC reports I'm also tempted by the new version of XTransbots Wheelie.

1471730819-img-20160820-101545.jpg

1471730820-img-20160820-101616.jpg

1471730820-img-20160820-101643.jpg

Still the best the Megatron looking to date until takara makes theirs in 2030

View attachment 286930

I agree because his arms and legs are not blockey and rectangularish. If you look at the arms and legs of Apollyon, you can make out parts of the gun which I appreciate. The only think I dislike on Apollyon is the head sculpt. I wish a company can make a switch-out Megatron head so I can replace it.

Courtesy of The Chosen Prime. I can't wait to finish this set.

Wow im inpressed :) I've started to weather my set so csnt wait to get the last two to build him up!
Thanks for sharing :D

I just need to find an appropriately scaled G1 Prime to face off with him. Any ideas???

I saw that the TRU Soundwave is getting an Asian release, congrats to those who will be picking that up. I don't feel too too bad about getting the Takara version and all of those damn cassettes for aftermarket prices but it's only a matter of time before that gets reissued as well. :lol

Wow im inpressed :) I've started to weather my set so csnt wait to get the last two to build him up!
Thanks for sharing :D

I just need to find an appropriately scaled G1 Prime to face off with him. Any ideas???

Please post pics of your weathering! As for best Prime, I'm not sure - maybe the voyager scale KO MP Prime? It's about 7.5 inches tall.

Back