ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got Ironhide,gotta echo most peoples,this is a FANTASTIC piece! Perfect? no but another homerun by Takara. Glad I didnt pass on this guy and Im really excited for Ratchet now. Now bring on Hot Rod and Shockwave!

WOW! Anybody knows if this will be as large as the old Kenner figure?

BWOptimusPrimal.JPG

Finally caved and ordered the fans toys Spotter [reflector] figure. Expected to arrive tomorrow. Cannot wait! Will try to post pics sometime this weekend.

I don't really see a huge difference between the MP and the original OP. Obviously there are of course, but I've been enjoying the original one on my desk for a while now. Don't see how this would make it better.

can anyone confirm if the transbots MM-VI Boost & MM-VII Hatch Set, could be placed with other masterpieces or are they out of scale...?...they seem to me that they are but I haven't seen any real comparisons out there to make me pull the trigger...can someone help?

I don't really see a huge difference between the MP and the original OP. Obviously there are of course, but I've been enjoying the original one on my desk for a while now. Don't see how this would make it better.
Money saved for you, then!

I don't care about Beast Wars, but that MP's a pretty nice looking figure IMO.

I decided to give XTransbots another go and have ordered Beachcomber as I always liked the G1 toy and have enjoyed seeing him in the cartoon whilst watching the DVD set I bought recently.

I should also have my MMC Ravage tomorrow :yess:

Levit05,
Not my pic, but it shows how the various Minibots look together.

All things transformers!!!!

What's your guys's favorite G1 episode?

Everybody must have one.

I loved Starscream's Brigade, but nothing tops "The Key To Vector Sigma" to me. Two of the coolest combiners ever were introduced, and the episode was full of amazing Backstories.

Last edited:
I got my RMX-01 Jaguar today.
Ravage has always been one of my favourite characters and now I finally have a figure that does him justice.
Lots of diecast and just a phenomenal figure.

I love that it is packaged in a real cassette case and the instructions are the inlay card.

Alt mode size scale seems perfect :wink1:

Jaguar mode looks great. Really poseable, lots of diecast and so much character.

I still love MP Ravage, but for me this guy blows him away.

A pride of Ravages?

I know some people think the Jaguar mode is to big, but I always prefered the comics to the cartoon. In that Ravage was much bigger, really intelligent and a genuine threat to the Autobots. For me this guy just nails it.

Bob

Re: All things transformers!!!!

What's your guys's favorite G1 episode?

Everybody must have one.

I loved Starscream's Brigade, but nothing tops "The Key To Vector Sigma" to me. Two of the coolest combiners ever were introduced, and the episode was full of amazing Backstories.

I always liked megatrons master plan

Ravage has always been one of my favourite characters and now I finally have a figure that does him justice.

I love that it is packaged in a real cassette case and the instructions are the inlay card.

Jaguar mode looks great. Really poseable, lots of diecast and so much character.

A pride of Ravages?

I know some people think the Jaguar mode is to big, but I always prefered the comics to the cartoon. In that Ravage was much bigger, really intelligent and a genuine threat to the Autobots. For me this guy just nails it.

Bob

Great looking Ravage! I'm perfectly fine with the shih tzu sized that we got with sound wave but. Completely agree with you when it comes to the comic version on some of these characters. Specially shockwave.. He was truly, the baddest mother****er ever. Frightening, he would beat anything that moved, including all the Dinobots at once.

A pride of Ravages?

Bob

Great pics! :clap

Thought my Ravage was gonna arrive today but it'll be Monday or Tuesday now, good to see the production figure has turned out so well.

I agree that the figures scale makes him more reminiscent of Marvel comic Ravage than the cartoon which is fine with me as I also preferred him to the cartoon version.

Speaking of the cartoon, I'm now a few episodes into series 3 and have decided to have a break as the quality has tanked.

Whoever thought that putting Blurr and Wheelie together was a good idea needs to be sent to the same level of hell that's reserved for Michael Bay and I cannot stand Rodimus either....he seems to spend every episode whinging about how he hasn't really got what it takes to be a great leader and I ended up wanting Springer or Grimlock to punch him out and take over.

I enjoyed much more of series 1 & 2, some of my highlights were,

Jet judo!

The episode "Trans Europe Express", because it's the only time Bluestreak got to do anything.

Wheeljack gets plenty of screen time which is great!

Sunstreaker's arrival on the movie set in "Hoist Goes Hollywood".

Hoist driving Huffer in "Making Tracks". Badcube should do a nod to this with their Huffer rerelease and include a mini Hoist.

Optimus Prime's trailer has the same technology as the TARDIS, it's the only explanation for the amount of stuff that seems to disappear up the ramp into it :lol

Back