ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Hasbro Cares. And if they don't, then why should I?

Exactly how I feel about the situation, brand history and integrity means nothing if another company can make something I'm intrested in buying to a similar or even better standard than Has/Tak.

The only way they'll take any action is if 3rd party sales started making a dent in their profits which is extremely unlikely as there's no way FansProject & co can mass produce their products in anything like the same numbers....which also explains the higher prices.

With all the recent stuff I've got I'll be saving a bit before I order any more items although I still have United Jazz and Tracks to look forward to :)

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...-beetle-bumblebee--cliffjumper-images-171230/

Such a disappointment. They could have really made the ultimate G1 BB toy here but they totally blew it by not using an ounce of imagination. Its the arms that ruin it. Guess i'll stick to my classics custom version.

Classics_Bumblebee_by_SonRay.jpg

Classics_Bumblebee_alt_mode_by_SonRay.jpg

Heres a few of my other customs while im at it:

Nemesis_prime_preview_by_SonRay.jpg

The REAL Bumblebee:
The_REAL_Bumblebee_by_SonRay.jpg

ROTF_Sideways_by_SonRay.jpg

ROTF_Leader_Megatron_by_SonRay.jpg

Transformers_77_Camaro_BB_by_SonRay.jpg

Last edited:
Holy hell! :clap:clap:clap

Recipe please?! :panic:

Ingredients used:
1 classics or henkei Bumblebee.
1 1/32 Airfix model kit. (you can use whichever brand you like, its not essential)
A rotary tool with sanding bits and cutting blades.
LOTS of glue and epoxy putty.
A couple of arms off of a movie legends starscream to use as hinges for the doors.
Yellow paint.

This guy's thread shows you how its done:
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/353803-classics-bumblebee-reshell.html

Or you can pay me to make one for you. :p

Ingredients used:
1 classics or henkei Bumblebee.
1 1/32 Airfix model kit. (you can use whichever brand you like, its not essential)
A rotary tool with sanding bits and cutting blades.
LOTS of glue and epoxy putty.
A couple of arms off of a movie legends starscream to use as hinges for the doors.
Yellow paint.

This guy's thread shows you how its done:
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/353803-classics-bumblebee-reshell.html

Or you can pay me to make one for you. :p

Thanks!
I will take a crack at it and if I fail miserably I'll pay you. :lol

great customs! that G1 styled Bumblebee is ACE!!!

i like that Sideways also!

how do you keep the paint from chipping when transforming? what do you use?

I'm still in the process of working on my leader ROTF Megatron and Optimus but I'm worried that the paint will chip and all be for nothing.

any help would be greatly appreciate!

The pre-orders for iGear's Legends Bumblebee and Cliffjumper are up and the prices are suprisingly low compared to most 3rd party releases,

$18 each with free shipping or $30 for a 2-pack.

I don't have a G1 Bumblebee so I may well get the yellow iGear version instead.

great customs! that G1 styled Bumblebee is ACE!!!

i like that Sideways also!

how do you keep the paint from chipping when transforming? what do you use?

I'm still in the process of working on my leader ROTF Megatron and Optimus but I'm worried that the paint will chip and all be for nothing.

any help would be greatly appreciate!

Thank you!
What you should do to avoid paint chipping is sand down areas of high friction to allow the extra space for the increased mass you get from adding layers of paint onto something.
Proper prep and protection is important too. Always wash your parts with warm soapy water (after doing the necessery sanding and mods) first and this will help get rid of all the oils that keeps paint from adhering properly. All tf's from new come with mold release gel residue all over them and if you dont get rid of that then your paint wont stick.
Using the right kind of paint helps too obviously. Acrylics can be weak at times but are easier to work with, but enamels are more durable but take longer to dry.
Whichever you use you must protect your paint with some form of clear coat. I always use automotive grade paints and lacquers because its the most durable and best looking paint out there. I got a lot of crap from idiots who havent a clue about anything when i first started out for using it, but now everyone uses car paint including the hypocratic morons who gave me flak for using it first.

Looks great to me!! :clap
Thank you. Id like to do another one someday that fits together a bit better. This was my first reshell though so i couldnt expect it to be perfect.

Whoa, that's epic nice job! Have you considered doing a ROTF leader nemesis?

Yes, infact i have done one with true fire flames, but he isnt finished and i lost interest in it a long time ago.

New pics of the RTS Rumble scout. https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...ble-gallery-breacher-repaint-revealed-171302/
I think he looks great. Sure he doesnt turn into a cassete but i wouldnt want him to as that would be silly in this day and age. The tank mode isnt up to much but that doesnt bother me as i only display my tf's in bot mode anyway and that mode looks fantastic. Almost looks like he jumped straight off the screen.

Wow. I MUST own this.

Anyone looking to buy a soul? I have one for sale. 1 careful owner, very reliable, needs some tlc and has a few head issues but a great runner. Low mileage.

Looking to sell or trade for a MP Hotrod. ;)

Wow. I MUST own this.

Anyone looking to buy a soul? I have one for sale. 1 careful owner, very reliable, needs some tlc and has a few head issues but a great runner. Low mileage.

Looking to sell or trade for a MP Hotrod. ;)

Reminds me of a guy I know from middle school who actually offered people $10 to buy their soul. All you had to do was write " my soul belong to ______" and sign it. I don't believe in that kinda stuff but I'm pretty sure that guys going to hell :lol

...I think the people who signed up for $10 are the ones going to hell. The other guy hes just conducting business :D

Back