ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really can’t wait for my MP Roddy !!!!

I have had the novel experience of getting 5 transformers I really wanted from retail this week!! It was great and slightly surreal!!:panic::panic:

I already had RTS Legends Megs and Screamer (from Kapow) but have picked up Prime, Prowl and trailbreaker now too.
Very cool little figs. I still like Megs best, but Trailbreaker is adorable. He looks like a fat little robotic teddy bear!! :lol

I also picked up Scout Windcharger. He is a fantastic figure, great articulation and I love the flip out magnets. Highly recommended!

Finally, I got my RTS Jazz (still getting my United one as I need 2 for my display) and I love him. Apart from the fact the chest doesn’t lock down (I have no idea why they didn’t do that) he is almost perfect. He is right up there with Sunny/Sidey, Hound and Cyclonus as my fave “Classics” molds.

I’ll post some pics when I get the chance.

Bob

Bob,
5 new TF's at UK retail in the same week?

Call the Guiness Book Of Records!:)

I managed 2 in the whole of last year ( Skystalker & Hailstorm ) but I got Breacher yesterday at Tesco so I'm on course to equal that :)

Apparently United wave 2 is out in Japan next week so it shouldn't be too long after that before Kapow get theirs........I'm really looking forward to getting Jazz & Tracks.

Incidentally your choice of favorite Classics molds is the same as mine, Cyclonus in particular is about as perfect an upgrade of a G1 character as is possible.........it adds plenty of articulation and detail but retains the same basic design in both modes.

I have Universe Cyclonus, awesome robot mode but his alt mode is kinda crap, i like the original Cyclonus toy alt mode better.

cyclonus2b.jpg

Bob,
5 new TF's at UK retail in the same week?

Call the Guiness Book Of Records!:)

I managed 2 in the whole of last year ( Skystalker & Hailstorm ) but I got Breacher yesterday at Tesco so I'm on course to equal that :)

Apparently United wave 2 is out in Japan next week so it shouldn't be too long after that before Kapow get theirs........I'm really looking forward to getting Jazz & Tracks.

Incidentally your choice of favorite Classics molds is the same as mine, Cyclonus in particular is about as perfect an upgrade of a G1 character as is possible.........it adds plenty of articulation and detail but retains the same basic design in both modes.

I know. It's like the twilight zone or something :rotfl

Can't wait for my United Jazz. RTS is a fantastic mold but I am looking forward to the better white plastic, paint apps and hopefully the light piping will work better (many of my henkei had better light piping). Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on him.

Good to hear our fave classics are the same. You are obviously a man of good taste :clap

Bob

I know. It's like the twilight zone or something :rotfl

Can't wait for my United Jazz. RTS is a fantastic mold but I am looking forward to the better white plastic, paint apps and hopefully the light piping will work better (many of my henkei had better light piping). Really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on him.

Good to hear our fave classics are the same. You are obviously a man of good taste :clap

Bob

I also like the lightpiping on Henkei releases,
smokescreen.jpg

inferno.jpg

redalert.jpg

cyclonuseyes.jpg

Jazz & Tracks are my most anticipated official releases in a long time so I hope they don't disappoint...from what I've seen so far I don't think they will.

bcm77
Great, great pics as always. I love seeing Transformers out in the wild :)
I Skipped inferno as I have been mostly focusing on the original Ark crew and 86 movie bots. Your pics are making me regret that..........

Henkie Ops and Prowls light piping was MUCH better than Hasbros (I have both). Hoping the same for Jazz. I am pretty sure Jazz won't disappoint mate. I even prefer him to my Alt Jazz TBH

Once again, Top pics mate !!!

Bob

Hey guys just finished doing a stop motion TF's vid.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1LCqKFAIMF8?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1LCqKFAIMF8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Dark of the moon Shockwave toy images!
Transformers-3-Dark-Of-The-Moon-Shockwave_1295857002.jpg

dotmshockwave_1295853471.jpg

Obviously this cant be an exact replication of the cgi model so expect it to look much better but as a first glimpse he doesnt look too bad.

Also, seems Barricade might be returning, if only in toy form:

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...-moon-deluxe-class-barricade-revealed-171322/

The new toy has a different design to the original deluxe class as you can see by the comparison photo. The new toy has a different hood transformation.

For a Bayformer Shockwave's robot mode looks suprisingly good but WTF is that alt mode meant to be?

Last edited:
So far, every Transformer toy that i've seen from DOTM look horrible...even worse then the first and second movie lines.

So far, every Transformer toy that i've seen from DOTM look horrible...even worse then the first and second movie lines.

From what I've seen so far the DOTM line looks like being a big step backwards on all fronts.

It appears Hasbro have listened to the complaints that many ROTF toys were too complex for kids to handle and have made everything more simplified and gimmicky.....such things will no doubt ensure strong sales among the main demographic but it makes it easy for me to dismiss the entire line and instead focus on 3rd party releases.

Last edited:
I think the only figure i might, and thats a big might buy..is Shockwave.

Since kids/adults love dumb media these days..____ty music, movies, slang etc..you gotz ta make da Tranzformayshens easy 2 yo.

I am sure Justin Biebers mom was one of the many mothers to call in and complain to Hasbro as well.

Last edited:
Back