ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you guys read news about these toys?seibertron.com,tfw2005.com?

Which one is to TF toys that SSf is to Sideshow and Hot Toys products?

Cool news and nice pics of collections. I also have quite a lot of transformers. I should just figure out how to take a photo of them all. My collection is rather modest (only about 150 individual bots) Though I have collected mainly stuff that I like and that looks cool. I have mostly classics/generation, reissues, prime-stuff, some MP stuff and binaltech/alternators.

Prowl would be really cool as MP. Hope that rumor would be correct.

Currently hunting down Season 1 characters and just scored a Classics Wheeljack for 10 bucks,can't complain about that as it looks good enough actually.
I was lucky with that one,same with United Jazz,but my god are the prices on the rest of them stiff.I want to get the henkei/classics Prowl,Bumblebee,Cliffjumper,Hound and bluestreak to begin with but 60$+ for each of these would be too much for me.

Possible 3rd party OMEGA SUPREME!!!!!,
https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-3rd-party-discussion/660290-project-genesis.html

Verbal21,
So far the only mention is in Ratchet's bio where it's mentioned that he befriended an "engineering bot" as well as encountering a robot with one eye....and we all know who that is.

So there's nothing concrete yet but with an official Masterpiece Wheeljack extremely unlikely due to multiple licensing issues I wouldn't bet against one happening via iGear although it probably won't be for a while as they've still got more Minibots, Impactor, Bumblebee & Cliffjumper to do.

Now that Sunstreaker and the Nissans seem to be happening Wheeljack is by far the Autobot car I want most as I think the Generations/United mold was one of the most disappointing of the entire line....the headsculpt was nice but the rest of it was crap especially the alt mode which typifies the genericness that has blighted many CHUG releases.

I would also like MP Kup & Blurr because I think they also got crappy modern updates. I liked the G1 toys and cartoon characters because they looked somewhat different to the average Autobot and their wacky "futuristic" alt modes made them stand out from the crowd.

So when I saw their Generations toys and saw that Kup was now a generic Earth truck with a robot mode that's barely recognisable as a homage to G1 Kup and that Blurr was reduced to a lazy rehash of the mediocre Drift mold that was really when I started thinking about going 3rd party & Masterpiece only.

1348320632_9_zps6f045930.jpg

What are those things on Red Alert's "ears"? Are they from the cartoon or something?

My list of my wants to begin with.
Autobots:
-Optimus MP10(ordered)
-Sideswipe MP12(Pre-ordered)
-Igear Ironhide and Ratchet
-United jazz(Ordered)
-Generations Wheeljack(ordered)
-Henkei or Deluxe classics Prowl

As much as i really,REALLY want these,i will have to wait with Hound,Bluestreak,Cliffjumper and Bumblebee,they are not worth the asking price these days.

Decepticons:
-Starscream MP11
-Thundercracker MP11 US version
-Igear Skywarp
-Soundwave MP13
Looking forward to MP Ravage and Rumble too.

Placed my pre-order for MP10 at toysrus website. Sure will save me the trouble of going out and searching for it at my local tru. Good heads-up Furyan.

Looks more like War for Cybertron, though. Not that that's a bad thing - I loved that game after all - but I may not be up for spending $200 on an Omega Supreme.

Actually, while I'm in the midst of trying to figure out a new display for all my stuff, I would definitely not get a WFC Omega. Just don't have a place for it.

@Dprime I believe he had blinking red and blues on his head like a police car

Cool. I thought it might be something like that but I don't remember that from the show.

My list of my wants to begin with.
Autobots:
-Optimus MP10(ordered)
-Sideswipe MP12(Pre-ordered)
-Igear Ironhide and Ratchet
-United jazz(Ordered)
-Generations Wheeljack(ordered)
-Henkei or Deluxe classics Prowl

Get the Henkei Prowl. It's worth the extra money.

As much as i really,REALLY want these,i will have to wait with Hound,Bluestreak,Cliffjumper and Bumblebee,they are not worth the asking price these days.

I didn't realize Hound was going for big bucks right now. His Henkei figure got a re-release not too long ago. His was perhaps the cheapest one I got when I started buying again 1-2 years ago.

Decepticons:
-Starscream MP11
-Thundercracker MP11 US version
-Igear Skywarp
-Soundwave MP13
Looking forward to MP Ravage and Rumble too.

Not gonna hold out for an MP-11 mold Skywarp? As decent as the iGear version is, there are enough differences between it and the MP-11 mold to bug me when all three should pretty much match exactly...

I'd prefer a more G1 looking Omega Supreme but I'm open minded about a WFC based one providing it's big enough....anything that's significantly smaller than TFC Devastator and I'll pass.

Get the Henkei Prowl. It's worth the extra money.

I didn't realize Hound was going for big bucks right now. His Henkei figure got a re-release not too long ago. His was perhaps the cheapest one I got when I started buying again 1-2 years ago.

Not gonna hold out for an MP-11 mold Skywarp? As decent as the iGear version is, there are enough differences between it and the MP-11 mold to bug me when all three should pretty much match exactly...

henkei prowl is like like around 100$ shipped these days,Hound is around 70-80$ shipped.Same with the re-release of Hound.
Oh yes i will get a Skywarp with the MP11 mold when that happens,that's why im gonna go with the cheapest version for now,who knows how long it will be before we see a MP11 Skywarp.

With the henkei/classics figures,it has gotten to that point where i would have to accept that i should be happy with a loose one for 30-40$.Bumblebee and Cliffjumper classics are the same.

Last edited:
henkei prowl is like like around 100$ shipped these days,Hound is around 70-80$ shipped.Same with the re-release of Hound.

Wow. Didn't know that.

Still, I got my Henkei Prowl for maybe about $70 shipped to Canada, so that wasn't exactly cheap either. I did have to be a bit patient though, if I recall correctly. There were more expensive BINs at the time, too.

I was lucky to get the Hound reissue when he was still available at stores. Think I paid around $30 from TFSource.

Back