ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love ironhide i saw the review on youtube the other day , sentinal prime the color doesnt convince me , we need a better red on his body

Both Ironhide and Sentinel Prime looking amazing and cant wait to get both. Other than the awful looking Ultimate Optimus Prime are we gonna get a new leader class version of him?

I dont think so. The only thing that comes close so far is something Takara are doing with ROTF leader OP. They are retooling his chest and giving him his new jetpack, but he wont be painted in the correct colors for some reason, as the pics show him painted in black with blue flames.

I really hope we get a new Leader Prime (Or reissue of the ROTF LC OP), with the new trailer, guns, swords and Jet-Pack... Takara or Hasbro, one that I can have as the ultimate and final complete version of Bayformer Optimus Prime. Ironically, a design I hated at first viewing all those years ago and now love!

I dont think so. The only thing that comes close so far is something Takara are doing with ROTF leader OP. They are retooling his chest and giving him his new jetpack, but he wont be painted in the correct colors for some reason, as the pics show him painted in black with blue flames.

I think that's the exclusive store version. I heard the regular Japanese version was gonna' get the right colors.

I really hope we get a new Leader Prime (Or reissue of the ROTF LC OP), with the new trailer, guns, swords and Jet-Pack... Takara or Hasbro, one that I can have as the ultimate and final complete version of Bayformer Optimus Prime. Ironically, a design I hated at first viewing all those years ago and now love!

I hope so too.

Dont let Takara fool you, i had a bad experiance with a movie MP Bumblebee, the paint on him was sub-par to put it mildly, i sent it back to the retailer and got Protector and a couple of DOTM voyagers in its place, it was truly horrendus. They are getting just as bad as Hasbro, so dont think for one second that Takara are the infallible alternative to Hasbro.

Meh mp movie starscream and buster prime are enough to make me hope we'll get properly painted leaders in sentinel prime and ironhide... Only things I am really interested in and oh, the new jetpack prime as well. Read somewhere he is confirmed to having the same paint job like buster prime but with added jet parts.

Picked up Sentinel Prime, Roadbuster and Topspin today. Was hoping to find Shockwave, I'll pick up others later. They really jacked up the price.

I meant from $40-$53 for leaderclass. Comparing rotf-dotm. I know it was a few years ago but even the employee was like wow $50 for this.
On the other hand I also picked up generations thundercracker, wheeljack and warpath. I need to catch up with this series, I stopped during the time they called it universe.

Went to the local mall but their Toys R Us was closed for renovation. No worries though, the department store nearby had Wave 1 in stock.

Picked up a Sentinel and loving him.

I went in my local supermarket today and was pleased to discover no DOTM toys whatsoever :)

Thanks! :hi5:

Dubz,
I didn't specifically go in there looking for them, I always check the toy aisle when I'm in Tesco usually because there's some Doctor Who figures I'm waiting to see if they'll get put on clearance so I can get a few army builders.

Went to two local Toys R Us today, no DOTM toys al all. Gonna try Target tomorrow, only ones I want are leader SP, Shockwave, and Ironhide anyway.

I meant from $40-$53 for leaderclass. Comparing rotf-dotm. I know it was a few years ago but even the employee was like wow $50 for this.
On the other hand I also picked up generations thundercracker, wheeljack and warpath. I need to catch up with this series, I stopped during the time they called it universe.

Damn really,? I paid only $44.99 for my two leaders. Photos to follow shortly. I got all of the figures I wanted, alas the Crankcase I have is one of the recalled ones that has the middle fingers cut off. So sad.

Back