ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic Bob! love how Blaster's hanging off the bike's handlebars :clap

Congrats on recieving Kup & Percy as well!

EDIT
I took a nice pic of United Wheeljack this morning,
utdwheeljack.jpg

Very cool!

Ra88,
Right now I don't think there's really much between the two although I'll be able to make a better comparison when my Generations one arrives.

Bumblebee,
Glad you like it!

Great pic Bob! love how Blaster's hanging off the bike's handlebars :clap

Congrats on recieving Kup & Percy as well!

EDIT
I took a nice pic of United Wheeljack this morning,
utdwheeljack.jpg

Cheers matey !!!

I love United Jack and your pic is awsome :hi5:

Very chuffed as Kapow got a small restock of Warpath in and this time I jumped on him before he sold out. I should get him this week :yess:

Bob

Cheers matey !!!

I love United Jack and your pic is awsome :hi5:

Very chuffed as Kapow got a small restock of Warpath in and this time I jumped on him before he sold out. I should get him this week :yess:

Bob

I'm still waiting for All The Cool Stuff to get their shipment of Warpath which I hope is soon.......I've already made a space for him next to Hardhead on my Autobot shelf :)

Yeah, same here. Only read one and immediately stopped there, since it was already the biggest thing I could've spoiled for myself. Damnit, it would have been fantastic to let that surprise me in theaters.:monkey2

At least the story sounds like it has improved a lot.

That comic strip doesn't have enough explosions and fornicating animals to be a true adaption of a Bayformers flick.

Just sayin' :peace

Back